First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it me, or does it seem like Ford has a hard stop on the week of 11/14 for 2022 orders... seems like they are stacking a lot of orders for that week an nothing past it.
Two weeks ago, the "hard stop" week was 11/7. Two weeks from now, the "hard stop" week will be 11/21.
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s the easiest constraint to figure out 😆
I have an XL with 4K and CoPilot360. From other posts it’s looking like the 4K.
Maybe yours, but we are talking about hybrid. So since he had hybrid and moved up and I was pushed he had to not have invertor, hitch, or tailgate lock. Or he was in front of me and got the last one or all of the three.. or perhaps the moon was in his quadrant?

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe yours, but we are talking about hybrid. So since he had hybrid and moved up and I was pushed he had to not have invertor, hitch, or tailgate lock. Or he was in front of me and got the last one or all of the three.. or perhaps the moon was in his quadrant?
could be dependent on dealer also... the whole process is nuts.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
lol our Oct21 Hybrid Lariat was bumped 4 times now (Aug29 to Nov14). Craziness.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am wondering if the second wave of 22's not built will get priority code of 9.9 when they reorder as 23's. I'm thinking I will go look at street legal golf carts tomorrow. Two days ago I gave my 2022 Honda crv to granddaughter for college.
I drive one of those to work- 2000 Miata. Little bit of suspension bracing rear and front, handles super flat. :D

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked my email. Now November 14 build date.Ordered October, 2021. Just a base hybrid XL with drop-in bedliner. Late August, I get a build date of September 5. This will now be number EIGHT for build dates. Ford has just been stringing people along all this time so they won’t buy a used truck, or decide to fix theirs up, buy a Santa Cruz, buy a Colorado, etc. Ford should be ashamed for feeding people all these lies. They knew in August the September and October dates were lies. For me, it is just me and I could always use a family member car as a back-up if my 2012 Colorado goes down, but Ford is screwing around with folks who have children and this is a financial hardship if they end up with a dead vehicle or if they have to spend thousands to keep a vehicle limping along. Very disappointed in Fords behavior and ethics. No excuses for their lies and what they are doing to thousands of people.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea well I ordered my fully loaded EB January 27th 2022 and drove it home May 17th 2022 and got it exactly how i ordered.....so who really knows wtf is going on?!?!?!?
Wow has to be a record. Fully loaded eb ordered Dec 26th 21. Was shipped Oct 8th. Hope you like it.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just checked my email. Now November 14 build date.Ordered October, 2021. Just a base hybrid XL with drop-in bedliner. Late August, I get a build date of September 5. This will now be number EIGHT for build dates. Ford has just been stringing people along all this time so they won’t buy a used truck, or decide to fix theirs up, buy a Santa Cruz, buy a Colorado, etc. Ford should be ashamed for feeding people all these lies. They knew in August the September and October dates were lies. For me, it is just me and I could always use a family member car as a back-up if my 2012 Colorado goes down, but Ford is screwing around with folks who have children and this is a financial hardship if they end up with a dead vehicle or if they have to spend thousands to keep a vehicle limping along. Very disappointed in Fords behavior and ethics. No excuses for their lies and what they are doing to thousands of people.
Yes agree. The advertise an inexpensive truck that they can't produce. In my job the most important rule was don't promise something you can't deliver.

KungFuGrip

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Tuesday, another bump, I'm now at 11/7.

The funny/sad thing is that Ford is only #3 on the list of companies that are severely disappointing me right now.

KFlo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Town and Country, future XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also got the bump from 10/31, to 11/7, to now 11/14. Even with the bumps, now that it's scheduled, I have some hope I will one day actually receive it.

Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Greetings all,

I too just received my 10th bump....ordered 10/21/2021 and got my VIN in June. Production was slated to take place throughout August...then September...then October....then November...back to October...and as of last night, back to the week of November 7th lol.
And we have a……….WINNER. Can anyone beat 10?

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And we have a……….WINNER. Can anyone beat 10?
Addendum***

Just last night I received my ELEVENTH bump. I received yet another email from Ford stating I had been pushed back yet another week.

"Mine goes to 11" = Spinal Tap, anyone?

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Addendum***

Just last night I received my ELEVENTH bump. I received yet another email from Ford stating I had been pushed back yet another week.

"Mine goes to 11" = Spinal Tap, anyone?
Geez. A new winner. Not like this is a race or competition but, if it was, it would be a race to the bottom I guess.

We need to get the pool going before FMC pushes the last build week back again. I'll take the week of Dec 5 as the last 22 build week now. Any other bidders?

juggler

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also got the bump from 10/31, to 11/7, to now 11/14. Even with the bumps, now that it's scheduled, I have some hope I will one day actually receive it.
Same here. I remember, prior to being scheduled, reading comments of others complaining about their production date being changed and thinking I'd just love to be scheduled. And now I am (11/7). So I'll just wait with as much patience as I can muster.

Spiffster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bumped a third time to November 7th... Will I ever get my truck? Ordered Oct 3rd 2021
Sponsored