First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine should be here anytime this week or no later than next week. I can`t wait to get it.
Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious if they got their allocation for October yet and how many are they
Me too. Tom's not been on the forum much lately that I can tell.

Jojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@NCbronco , when did they contact you re: the down payment (transport fee)? Mine is in production and I haven't heard anything yet.

Sponsored

Top_Gun

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado Diesel
Engine
Undecided
I believe I am the first retail order to be build through Chapman. It was shipped last week to a drop ship location in Florida. So far I have no complaints. Time will tell.
Please keep us updated, as I am doing the same transaction as you, at Ford of Port Richey, FL. Hoping it goes smooth, and there is no added fees upon delivery!

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@NCbronco , when did they contact you re: the down payment (transport fee)? Mine is in production and I haven't heard anything yet.
They ask for the down payment when Ford sent me a production date. They quoted it from Uship from where I am located to back to them.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from them today. I live not far from ATL so I'm just going to fly to Philadelphia and drive it back, though I have plenty of time to change my mind on that.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They ask for the down payment when Ford sent me a production date. They quoted it from Uship from where I am located to back to them.
Can you divulge what the quote was for uShip to Greensboro (right?) and what method of payment they took?

TIA.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you divulge what the quote was for uShip to Greensboro (right?) and what method of payment they took?

TIA.
uShip quoted $670 and I paid them with my credit card and this goes as a down payment and it goes toward the purchase of the Maverick and I will definitely buy it. For what I am paying for it if I don`t end up liking it I`m pretty sure I won`t have a problem selling it.

Sponsored

Jojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

TIA.
Mine was $2100 or so (the parts plants in Mexico are much, much closer than PA is to me). They used the highest quote, and it applies towards the sales price (why I referred to it as the down payment). It's supposed to be paid when the truck goes into production, but they haven't called or emailed me back on that after asking for my number ages ago. I'm going to email them again.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
uShip quoted $670 and I paid them with my credit card and this goes as a down payment and it goes toward the purchase of the Maverick and I will definitely buy it. For what I am paying for it if I don`t end up liking it I`m pretty sure I won`t have a problem selling it.
Thank you! I understood the application towards down payment and whatnot. Just was not sure what method of payment they were requesting for that and just wanted an estimate on the cost. The last time I had looked it was around $700 or so to Apex, NC.

Yeah, there is no way I am refusing shipment for this truck.

Thanks again.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from them today. I live not far from ATL so I'm just going to fly to Philadelphia and drive it back, though I have plenty of time to change my mind on that.
Wade Ford in Smyrna will do a CD for $200 per Valery, their fleet manager. I have paid the uship quote via credit card, and production is scheduled for the tail of October or the first week in Nov.
I thought of flying, up to Horsham but would rather take a short run down I-575.
Tom and his assistants have been the easiest people to work with so far when compared with about any other vehicle purchase I have made in the past.
tom

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I've been working with Steve at Chapman but haven't received a scheduled for production. Then again, I one of the hundreds of hybrids ordered with them so not expecting anything anytime soon
NOT GOOD. I too ordered from Chapman (Tom/Steven) on 7/22. So if you're way down, I'm even further. Now I'm really sad.

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please keep us updated, as I am doing the same transaction as you, at Ford of Port Richey, FL. Hoping it goes smooth, and there is no added fees upon delivery!
I talked to Jeff at Ford of Port Richey. He has not heard from Chapman yet about the drop ship details. I will communicate with Chapman again soon and keep you posted.
Sponsored