[CANADA] Anyone have a hybrid yet?!

Bullmoose

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
We pick up our XL Hybrid in NS tomorrow and bring it to PEI. There is already 1 here on PEI (at least) for a couple of weeks now. These were dealer stock orders going to NS that we each found in inventory and were able to purchase. I have a 400+ km return trip home with it tomorrow. I will give an update on how it all went. Any questions on how it all went down, let me know....
I got a call from a dealer there this morning.. He said it would be sold in 20mins lol. Dartmouth? That was 10am this morning.
Sponsored

rjag2034

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New poster. I'm in Victoria and am picking up my XL (plain XL - only option is hitch) this afternoon. I ordered it June 10th. Yes, I am a patient person.
Congrats, what colour? Eco or Hybrid? I'm also in Victoria. Its a perfect truck for where we live!
My hybrid has been sitting at the railhead in Vancouver for more than a week waiting for a truck to the Island. Also ordered in June.

Inspector1

First Name
NIgel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Congrats, what colour? Eco or Hybrid? I'm also in Victoria. Its a perfect truck for where we live!
My hybrid has been sitting at the railhead in Vancouver for more than a week waiting for a truck to the Island. Also ordered in June.
Hybrid in blue. Mine was a week in Vancouver as well then just showed up at the dealer yesterday. I'm told it is the first one (hybrid) on the island but who really knows.

mavericked92

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B2300
Just picked up my Hybrid XLT today!!! Drives well overall. I was informed by my salesmen that I actually did get the spray-in bed-liner. Apparently mine was the last one to get it. Overall it was a satisfactory experience with my salesman, he wouldn't budge on throwing in the floor mats lol. These salespeople think they are god atm (just what the market is right now) hahaha. Anyways, Im super excited with the truck and glad its here after 6 months of waiting. I did get 200$ ford pass credits which will go towards the floor liners =).
Ford Maverick [CANADA] Anyone have a hybrid yet?! Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 2.03.19 PM
Ford Maverick [CANADA] Anyone have a hybrid yet?! IMG_7530

Sponsored

RockinRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
I ordered my hybrid November 09/21 and still have no build date or word from dealer. I was told when i ordered it that it could be a while (6+ months) so i took a XLT AWD FX4 tow package 2.0l until mine comes in and i'm seriously unsure i want to get rid of the one i have..... i LOVE this AWD and at 8.4l/100 i'm not too upset about the gas mileage.
Choices, choices.

First Name
SwitchingtoFord?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I ordered my hybrid November 09/21 and still have no build date or word from dealer. I was told when i ordered it that it could be a while (6+ months) so i took a XLT AWD FX4 tow package 2.0l until mine comes in and i'm seriously unsure i want to get rid of the one i have..... i LOVE this AWD and at 8.4l/100 i'm not too upset about the gas mileage.
Choices, choices.
Choices, choices.
Hopefully the best of both world might become a reality: the hybrid AWD (crossing fingers)

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Choices, choices.
Yes it will be a while. I am officially at 5 months today, and still not a build date, or vin.

Patience is key! I will bug them in another couple of months - I've only emailed my sales guy twice in the 5 months, it will show up when it shows up.

rjag2034

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Arrived in Victoria this morning. Likely later in the week to collect it. I'm good with the colour choice

Ford Maverick [CANADA] Anyone have a hybrid yet?! C51DA056-CD57-4730-A91D-AC0E2307250F

Ford Maverick [CANADA] Anyone have a hybrid yet?! DBA48C63-0C78-4D49-A90F-0D72F6ED8EB4

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Followed Tim Bartz advice this morning and followed up with our local dealer regarding my order and lord and behold, the dealer had a Vin number and a build date of March 14 for me. So I am in for an Oxford White XL Hybrid sometime this spring or early summer. I am excited again.