22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the minority here, but I like all the orange interior accents in the XLT interior. It's unique. That said, I think a shadow black Maverick with BAP would be cool. As close to a factory midnight edition or "murdered out" Maverick you can get.
Me too, I actually don't mind the stock XLT interior now. I dig the orange, it's different and adds a lil pop of color. I'm definitely glad that I swapped the BAP for the Lux Pkg today and switched my exterior color to Shadow Black. I know I know, black gets dirty and all that. I used to detail for a living, so not new to black vehicles. First thing done will be paint correction and ceramic coating. Same as I did on my Daughter's black Mustang.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like an XL interior with a little change in the seat covers, plus the black accents and lighting on the outside. How much is that? $1700 ? I hope it's not expensive. That's an option I think I'd have to pass on. Maybe it the interior plastics were black and not dark grey, and if they used black "pleather" fake leather seat coverings. Kinda like the tremor without tremor stitching they might have something there, maybe.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
$1645 for BAP

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hopefully they didn't screw up the Lariat with the BAP. All the pictures Ford showed of the BAP interior were of the Lariat, so those seats should actually be black. I'm more interested in seeing the door handles and mirrors and if they are color match or black.

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now we just need interior pics
(My body is ready for those headlights)
8DEE5A51-7980-445F-A577-501D61677D44.jpeg

Can confirm the black grill bar looks good on Hot Pepper
Yeah, I need that grille bar. Got a part number?

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Luckily we should have good interior photos of the BAP before mine gets scheduled so if I REALLY didn't like it I could delete it. But I don't think I will.

I think the dash top piece would look good in black or dark gray alcantara- might see what a interior place would charge for that.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What are the chances black interior comes as a no added cost option next year? I mean, they made the EB a no-cost option for 23 (if you aren't accounting for the overall price increases).

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are the chances black interior comes as a no added cost option next year? I mean, they made the EB a no-cost option for 23 (if you aren't accounting for the overall price increases).
I'd guess they will save something like this for the first model refresh, likely 2025 or 2026. But who knows. If the cost of black interior pieces drops then they'll all be black whether you want it or not.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd guess they will save something like this for the first model refresh, likely 2025 or 2026. But who knows. If the cost of black interior pieces drops then they'll all be black whether you want it or not.
They know now how hot this truck is. Selling way more than they can build. One would think they'd option up a ton going forward. Assuming they can allocate resources away from their oh-so-luctarive Lightnings and Broncos

Sponsored

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They know now how hot this truck is. Selling way more than they can build. One would think they'd option up a ton going forward. Assuming they can allocate resources away from their oh-so-luctarive Lightnings and Broncos
Right - they are selling more than they can build even with the ugly poopy blue interior, they have no incentive to offer anything different or extra.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right - they are selling more than they can build even with the ugly poopy blue interior, they have no incentive to offer anything different or extra.
Good point. If they don't jack up the prices each year, they could sell these like crazy for the long term. Clearly plenty of folks who don't want all the bells and whistles. For those that do, Lariat lux ticks most of the boxes. (I never knew how much a heated steering wheel would rock until I got one in my Mav!)
Ford could feasibly not change a single thing and the Maverick would still sell out every time the order window opened.

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well it's official now, I will be calling the dealer today to change my order completely, AGAIN! I am dropping the BAP for the XLT Lux Pkg and switching colors from Cactus Gray to Black. Ford dropped the ball on this BAP no ifs ands or buts about it.
I got back from changing my BAP to the XLT Lux pkg. Added thr SIBL with the Sliding bed latches. Came up as credit for the latches.

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need to see more pictures of the Lariat BAP before I make a decision to change mine.