First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it was pretty smart of Ford... The color choices for tailgate letters are very much a personal choice, and my opinion of the "right" color is very much dependent on the color choice. My Area 51 called for black letters. I've seen a couple of Velocity Blue ones that had Chrome letters and just looked perfect. I saw a light gray (too distracted by the letters to be certain of the exact color - could have been Cactus) with red/white/blue American flag letters and it looked good. One of the dark blue (Atlas?) trucks had white letters that really popped. So I'm kinda glad they left it for the owner to decide what color to use.
We have a Velocity Blue Lariat Hybrid as you mentioned. I bought the Chrome inserts for the tailgate, and I love them. Very nice touch!!
Sponsored

RAIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat hybrid Atlas πŸ’™,22 Explorer Atlas πŸ’™
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine came in today. Going to miss the velocity blue 1 though.

Ford Maverick Atlas Blue Maverick w/ Black Appearance Package (BAP) spotted in wild! ❀️‍πŸ”₯ 20230414_191042-COLLAGE

Ford Maverick Atlas Blue Maverick w/ Black Appearance Package (BAP) spotted in wild! ❀️‍πŸ”₯ 20230414_181252-COLLAGE

IceMan Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro4X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my exact build, 2024 Ford Maverick, Lariat, Hybrid, Black Appearance Package, Atlas Blue. Production Date: October 23, 2023. Can Not Wait!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

RAIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat hybrid Atlas πŸ’™,22 Explorer Atlas πŸ’™
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is my exact build, 2024 Ford Maverick, Lariat, Hybrid, Black Appearance Package, Atlas Blue. Production Date: October 23, 2023. Can Not Wait!!! πŸ€ͺπŸ‘
That's awesome. Congratulations on your build date. Really enjoying my truck.
Ford Maverick Atlas Blue Maverick w/ Black Appearance Package (BAP) spotted in wild! ❀️‍πŸ”₯ 20230722_202424-COLLAGE
Sponsored