First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will wait for my hybrid xlt with 360 but am ready to drop cover bed mat floor mat etc.
The "bed mat" is a primary reason for not being selected for a build date.

It along with your other items is/are available for ordering from Ford parts or other sales outlets.

I dropped "Late Availability" and Constrained items and my Hybrid Maverick got scheduled the following week.
Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be picked for production soon as that is a very basic build.

My Maverick Build is:

Velocity Blue XLT - Hybrid with Co-Pilot360 + Rear Sliding Window + 110V/400W Outlet in Cab.

And I got Scheduled for Build 11/8 two weeks ago.
I'm a lucky June order. I got the schedule email in August, and am "in production" for next week! I think the basic build helped.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I see a lot of posts with people changing their orders to remove items that are causing a delay, but I feel like I built out exactly what I wanted and am willing to wait to get that perfect baby when it finally arrives, what is your take?
I guess it all depends on how long you want to wait. I have a Lariat Lux hybrid ordered in early August. I had the floor mats, bed cover, first aid kit, splash guards removed from my order so it is truck only . My dealer's salesman called me yesterdays to give me the 'bad news " that I probably wont see the truck until Feb or March.

Maven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I just called dealer an hour ago and removed hard tri-fold tanneau cover. It's been on the constraint list too often and last scheduling only 3% of orders went forward with it... I had to throw in the towel at this point. I can either order one directly from BAK Industries or just do a SEPARATE Ford accessory order.

I would not change an actual vehicle option though only accessories.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One thing I have learned in life, is that when I am impatient and want it now I have always ended up disappointed feelings of what if and wanting more.

And every time I wait for whatever it is material things to relationships, it is way more satisfying and or rewarding in the end.
Well said.

I may actually add instead of removing items to get this guy sooner.
I also added the "Rear Manual Sliding Window" and the "110V/400W Outlet in the Cab" while my order wasn't selected because of posts here about the usefulness of those. I liked the post about running an extension cord from the Cab outlet through the window to the truck bed instead of ordering the Lux package to get the outlet mounted in the bed.

I was not even in the market for a new car or truck.

I just loved everything about this truck and said to myself that I am going to treat myself to it.
My exact same position.

I was happy with my 2015 Honda Fit Ex but I did miss having my 1998 Ford Ranger SuperCab that I had for 16+ years.

So as soon as I heard about the Hybrid Maverick that started at $20k I knew it was my going to be my next vehicle.

Last edited:

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty much a pure city driver. Thus already torn on CC. It's handy for the 1 road trip I might do a year but I'm not a 40m each way kind of driver. PWR Mirrors? Big woop they're pretty much set and forget. More tie downs? meh. Wheels? Can be upgraded. The build sheets I pulled up are still at a 3k gap.
You can add CC in the aftermarket. There is a post somewhere on this Forum from the company that makes them for other Ford Trucks with a hint that it is coming soon.

As for the Power Mirrors if you add the Co-Pilot360 to your XL order it upgrades your manual mirrors to power mirrors along with getting the full size spare tire on the Hybrid Maverick.

The Co-Pilot360 is only a $540 option and if you consider that the full size spare tire is a $115 option that makes the package price only $425. That is a pretty good deal for power mirrors and the other safety features it adds and probable insurance discounts for those safety features.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the process of ordering an XL hybrid with splash guards and spray in liner. I know both of these are available aftermarket, but I don't need the truck now. I might be the only one actually hoping for a 4-6 month delay? I'd be okay with 8-10.
I’m there with ya on not being worried about time frame. The delay is just allowing me more free months on my current car, might make it 6 years since payoff if my Mav gets pushed to March.

I do WANT my Mav by May 2022.

It’ll be kind of annoying if I see a bunch driving around town though.

Astropowell

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta SE (1.4L turbo, manual transmission)
I am waiting for my hybrid xlt lux package. I dropped the mud flaps because I wasn't 100% sure I even wanted them, and if I do I can certainly add them later. Nothing else I am willing to drop!

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a hybrid XLT with lux, 360, and moon roof. I'm not willing to settle for anything else. If I had ordered accessories like tonneau cover, mud flaps, etc., I would have dropped them, though.

Wnbasac

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V & firebird T/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If i change my current order from the XLT model to the Lariat, will this reset the order clock?

Sponsored

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered an XLT With the lux package and the FX4 I skimped on some of the accessories that I know I can get cheaper aftermarket like the cover and I am okay with waiting. My current vehicle is okay till then. Rather it be done right the first time. :)

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a lucky June order. I got the schedule email in August, and am "in production" for next week! I think the basic build helped.
Same here 10/11 production date

Fitzovich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I settled for a Maverick that I could get from a rejected order, paying over sticker price. The XL isn’t my first choic, but what I could get and as I don’t drive a whole lot, it will be fine for my needs.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I see a lot of posts with people changing their orders to remove items that are causing a delay, but I feel like I built out exactly what I wanted and am willing to wait to get that perfect baby when it finally arrives, what is your take?
13 months ago I ordered an XLT lux hybrid I was going to add a few more things like the Cp 360 but couldn't at the time so I ordered a loaded Lariat hybrid. Thought I could get the XLT "quick" and use that till the Lariat came. Presently in 1/9 purgatory.

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree with you. This is why I'm still waiting. I have rethought the issue of the splash guards though. I watched a video on how easy they are to install and said to myself, "I can do that". So I will be dropping the splash guards and continue with the waiting game. Oh, by the way, I went ahead and ordered the splash guards from FordAccessories.com and received them only after a week. Some constraint item that is! Interesting accessories department can get the splash guards but the factory can't. Anyway, I'm going to hold out for what I want and not change my order, with the exception of the splash guards that I just wrote about above. I only want the Maverick the way I ordered it. Why settle for something less?
Sponsored