PNWMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I get the feeling this was not a finished product. Awful looking fit. Cool design just looks terrible on the truck. Hope someone from ARE saw my other thread and mock ups.
1644559983429.jpeg

A3D40350-00C2-4C65-AA3E-3A0EB9FD9ADA.jpeg
It is 100% what I am looking for and ARE essentially has it. Just not for the Maverick. Their CX Classic with the OTR option would be there.
Sponsored

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I get the feeling this was not a finished product. Awful looking fit. Cool design just looks terrible on the truck. Hope someone from ARE saw my other thread and mock ups.
1644559983429.jpeg

A3D40350-00C2-4C65-AA3E-3A0EB9FD9ADA.jpeg
What kind of topper is this? Just a mock-up, or are these available?

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
im a contractor and have purchased many commercial caps. The very last item on my list when I shop commercial caps is "looks".

Not sure they could have done it much better with the swing door style shown and the space given.

These trucks aren't good for caps of any kind IMO. Buy a Transit Connect or SUV

Sponsored

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
As a former automobile sales manager for over 27 years I had the opportunity to order truck bodies and truck caps or is we used to call them utility bodies. Our primary provider was Harbor out of Los Angeles that we also used several other manufacturers including Fleetwood and skyline. My initial reaction to this product is not good. The fit is horrible, they don't seem to have made up their mind to have it be cab height or bonus height. The seam trim is antiquated looks like something from 1980. I'm sure this product will function for your average electrician / plumber but I certainly would not recommend it for general use in the construction industry. Where are the drop-down trays? Where are the built-in conduit / pipe racks? Why is there no overhead exterior rack? Why don't I see any deep slide out dual guided drawers? The best thing I can say about it is it is available now. But they better go back to the drawing board if they want to be competitive in the truck body market

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What kind of topper is this? Just a mock-up, or are these available?
Just some photoshop work. If ARE toppers doesn't make it though I might have to start my own company just so I can get what I want :)

Here is a thread with my idea for the canopy. I still think this is the way to go - matching the plastic rather than the paint, then they can sell it cheaper as it's a univeral product and IMO it looks better than paint matching which will make it look like a SUV.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...for-my-maverick-needs-to-look-like-this.2723/

Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a former automobile sales manager for over 27 years I had the opportunity to order truck bodies and truck caps or is we used to call them utility bodies. Our primary provider was Harbor out of Los Angeles that we also used several other manufacturers including Fleetwood and skyline. My initial reaction to this product is not good. The fit is horrible, they don't seem to have made up their mind to have it be cab height or bonus height. The seam trim is antiquated looks like something from 1980. I'm sure this product will function for your average electrician / plumber but I certainly would not recommend it for general use in the construction industry. Where are the drop-down trays? Where are the built-in conduit / pipe racks? Why is there no overhead exterior rack? Why don't I see any deep slide out dual guided drawers? The best thing I can say about it is it is available now. But they better go back to the drawing board if they want to be competitive in the truck body market
there’s no space. It’s a tiny bed.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Probably best if we all inquire though...I'm sure the more they are harassed, the more they will pay attention and maybe move things along a little quicker!
I emailed them again. Might as well keep harassing them.

Sponsored

twracing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan, 2022 Chevy Trailblazer RS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I priced this out a couple weeks ago with ARE. A local retail shop contacted me with this info.

Ford Maverick ARE Bed Cap for Maverick (First Look Pics) 1666043270948

Xjeepguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XLT 4K FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I suppose a contractor who never needs to haul anything long! 2x4 or 4x8 sheets.
Sponsored