Sponsored

Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet?

Abox5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got moved into production on 9/30. it Hasnā€™t been built yet. But when they said build week of 10/4, I assumed that to realistically mean the Friday of that week.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I'm slightly happy they started my build on 10/5, just hope they don't finish up at 4:59 on friday.
They havenā€™t even started mine yet šŸ˜ž. Window sticker last Thursday. ā€œIn productionā€ but no date.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally got a build date of 10/4 that was then pushed to 10/18 that was then pulled back to 10/11. BUT my truck has been "In Production" since this Monday and I got my window sticker. Do you guys think it's actually in production or it's just a bug since it was originally scheduled to be this week?
The tracker moves to in production a week in advance of your build date (at least that I have seen/read over multiple posts), so if you saw that on Monday, that is your blend date (materials are gathering for actual production, window sticker produced) - your actual build likely starts this coming Monday - you'll see Monday's date also populate in the In Production details at that time as well.

In the tracker where it shows in production, what is the date there? I got my window sticker exactly one week before I got the email saying it was built. Donā€™t know if that is a normal occurrence or time frame. Hopefully yours is in production.
Yes this appears to be the normal process - window sticker and in production status a week in advance of build date (though the build time can take more than 1 day depending on any accessories/add-ons, etc)

I got moved into production on 9/30. it Hasnā€™t been built yet. But when they said build week of 10/4, I assumed that to realistically mean the Friday of that week.
Are you seeing today's date next to in production in the tracker now? If not today I would expect it to update tomorrow before moving to built (which can also take several days - I was in prod 9/13, not marked built until 9/18).

Abox5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The tracker moves to in production a week in advance of your build date (at least that I have seen/read over multiple posts), so if you saw that on Monday, that is your blend date (materials are gathering for actual production, window sticker produced) - your actual build likely starts this coming Monday - you'll see Monday's date also populate in the In Production details at that time as well.

Yes this appears to be the normal process - window sticker and in production status a week in advance of build date (though the build time can take more than 1 day depending on any accessories/add-ons, etc)

Are you seeing today's date next to in production in the tracker now? If not today I would expect it to update tomorrow before moving to built (which can also take several days - I was in prod 9/13, not marked built until 9/18).
No date yet. It just says in production.

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet? 1633650409896

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here .... I just check my build scheduled for this week and tracker not yet showing as build complete but I now have an estimated delivery date of November 11th ( ordered from Nazareth Ford in Nazareth, PA. ).
Just checked tracker again and still no build completion confirmed, however estimated delivery date changed from Nov 11th to Nov 8th.

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure why you think there's a problem....you're scheduled for the week of Oct 4 and today is only Monday Oct 4, so is it not safe to assume you're in production? Have you checked the tracker, does it show "in production"?

I'm also in production this week. My tracker currently shows "in production". My salesman did text me last week and told me they show completion scheduled for Oct 8. I guess you'll need to check with your dealer or Ford if you want more information. Or just keep checking the tracker from time to time.
Mine was originally 10/18 moved up 2 weeks ago to 10/8 i had a Vin but no window sticker until tonight now it shows in production and I have a window sticker. I think there pushing out 2.0 to make way for more hybrid production when they get parts.

Sponsored

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I kinda don't want to ask about it officially, just I'm not told that it's been pushed back. I've had my window sticker since I got the notice that I had a build week. I got that update via email from Ford back on 8/12.
I have a build date in November, but haven't seen a window sticker. Is there a way to find it? Or is it just mailed to you as some point?

Thanks in advance

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2.0 order shipped this morning and my hybrid has a delivery date of 11/15
Over a month for delivery, that is longer than we have seen from those who have received their trucks already.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
As others have said, status changes to ā€œin productionā€ and window sticker becomes available about one week prior to actual build day. That held true for mine. Fordā€™s email said scheduled for production week of 10/04 but your dealer can narrow this down to a day within that week. Mine told me he was seeing 10/05 and sure enough, at 3:51am on 10/06 I got the ā€œbuiltā€ email. Got the ā€œshippedā€ email and ETA at about 5am today. According to CSX, the truck is somewhere between Hermosillo and the border. I couldnā€™t understand the name of the place, lol.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Received email that build is complete at 10:35pm. Projected delivery between 11/3 and 11/9. North Carolina. AWD, 2.0, off-road, cactus grey, Lariat.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Over a month for delivery, that is longer than we have seen from those who have received their trucks already.
Just checked this morning and it went to NA

The ford tracker has been outta wack for my 2.0 order too
Sponsored