Sponsored

Anyone with a 3/14 build date get any updates?

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
My Maverick went into production on 3/14. My build details are in my signature. Was just wondering if anyone with the same date has heard anything yet. Thanks
Sponsored

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick went into production on 3/14. My build details are in my signature. Was just wondering if anyone with the same date has heard anything yet. Thanks
After being moved around a few times, production for my Mav is 3/14/22. Mine is a Hybrid Lariat Lux in Velocity Blue which is quite a bit different than your order. I have also been checking to see if any modules have been filled in. Have you looked at your Mods page?
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/AsBuilt
After selecting U.S. and submit. Put in your VIN. If the Mods area looks like mine(first picture), then we are waiting in line. When it starts populating(second picture) with mod lines you will be close to having a built Mav. Then a shipping and delivery date should happen! Pre-emptive Wahoo!

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 3/14 build date get any updates? Capture3.JPG

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 3/14 build date get any updates? MODULES

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After being moved around a few times, production for my Mav is 3/14/22. Mine is a Hybrid Lariat Lux in Velocity Blue which is quite a bit different than your order. I have also been checking to see if any modules have been filled in. Have you looked at your Mods page?
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/AsBuilt
After selecting U.S. and submit. Put in your VIN. If the Mods area looks like mine(first picture), then we are waiting in line. When it starts populating(second picture) with mod lines you will be close to having a built Mav. Then a shipping and delivery date should happen! Pre-emptive Wahoo!
Unfortunately Modules being populated doesn't mean you're close to being built. My modules (100+) populated 2/18 but it took nearly a month after that to be built.

The best way to figure out where your truck is in production is to get your vehicle's Visibility Report. Mine was 'Returned from Body Shop' since 2/18 until it was finally built in 3/13, likely due to a missing chip.

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 3/14 build date get any updates? 1647954101359

Lunysgwen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm seeing an average of 30 days +/- a week for trucks on chip hold to be built.

Unforgiven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue hybrid lariat maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid lariat was built last week. Received an email that it was complete on the 18th. Received a followup email that it was being inspected on friday. Then I received another email at 3am today that it had shipped and should be at my dealer between April 4-5.

Sponsored

bravesfan10c

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Pepper Red XLT FX4 AWD LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Build date was the week of 3/14. My order shows in production, but no date. No modules populated yet. Just waiting for an update from Ford!!!!

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I posted this as another thread, but I don't mind continuing it here, cause nobody replied.

3/11 Window Sticker appeared and status went into production
3/19 Window Sticker updated, though no change at all on the sticker other than date
3/19 Emails from Ford came out saying sorry for delays but I did not receive one. I have received every other email from Ford and checked all my spam/junk

Ordered and confirmed 8/18
Build date 3/14 (was 3/7, then 5/4, back to 3/14)
Hybrid XLT Lux and no other options.
Dealer is very small, I was first order, though a couple others have arrived to the dealer but none in my exact config.

OP
OP

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
I posted this as another thread, but I don't mind continuing it here, cause nobody replied.

3/11 Window Sticker appeared and status went into production
3/19 Window Sticker updated, though no change at all on the sticker other than date
3/19 Emails from Ford came out saying sorry for delays but I did not receive one. I have received every other email from Ford and checked all my spam/junk

Ordered and confirmed 8/18
Build date 3/14 (was 3/7, then 5/4, back to 3/14)
Hybrid XLT Lux and no other options.
Dealer is very small, I was first order, though a couple others have arrived to the dealer but none in my exact config.
The date on my window sticker has dtayed the same it is still showing 3/14 on the bottom. Is it safe to say im most likely on a chip hold as well? I also did not get that email from ford.

OP
OP

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
I just called my dealer to have them look at the vehicle visibility report. They told me it just went into production today and it shows no other info. Which is weird because using the tracker and my window sticker both say 3/14 so im not sure whats going on. After 2 delays i was scheduled to be built 3/21 but system shows it was actually 3/14. So hard to get accurate information.

Rflick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build date was the week of 3/14. My order shows in production, but no date. No modules populated yet. Just waiting for an update from Ford!!!!
Our truck build week is also 03/14/22. Just this morning upon checking both the production date has changed and shows date of 03/22/22 and the modules are now populated! Hopefully your truck will update also!

Sponsored

bravesfan10c

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Pepper Red XLT FX4 AWD LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks my truck finally went to actual production yesterday. Modules populating. With any luck, I will get an email that it is built.

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 3/14 build date get any updates? 1648044995049

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We are in a similar boat. Build target 3/21 but went into production 3/15 with window sticker available the next day. But - today on 3/23 our module report just has the “G” with no modules populated. Will keep watching to see how long this takes

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks my truck finally went to actual production yesterday. Modules populating. With any luck, I will get an email that it is built.

1648044995049.png
Awesome, one step closer!

My modules populated today but still have no date under the "In Production" and my window sticker has not updated since 3/19. Looks like stuff is moving

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Modules started populating today. 9 PCM mods, and about a 600 or so BCM mods.

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 3/14 build date get any updates? mods.JPG
Sponsored