Sponsored

Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet?

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I have a build week of oct 4th and my truck moved to production from scheduled last Thursday. Still showing in production so I assume it to be update by Thursday at the earliest.
Yeah it's been about a week for me. Mine was scheduled 10/4 but went into production 9/27
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2.0 order is showing in production with a date now of today 10/5...

My Hybrid doesn't show a date but still in production.

@BigT
I have a build week of oct 4th and my truck moved to production from scheduled last Thursday. Still showing in production so I assume it to be update by Thursday at the earliest.
From my build week and the associated discussions (build date was 9/13, marked as fully built 9/17), the tracker seems to update a week in advance when the parts start the blend process - this date aligns with what is shown on your window sticker and is typically a week before your actual build start date. In my case:

Blend date - 9/6
build start - 9/13
built - 9/18
shipped - marked/updated 9/21 (I think)
delivered - 9/30 (end of day, Granger in Iowa)

My tracker updated to in production on the blend date. A week later, on 9/13 it remained as 'in production' but added the 9/13 date. I believe my build start to built date span was due to either spray-in liner, or possibly skid plates for FX4 (Granger said when I asked on 9/17 that it was marked as 'returned from body company').

Also, my delivery estimate was 10/22 to 10/28 - it arrived well in advance...picking up this weekend!

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 10/4 week XLT Cactus Grey Hybrid started showing "10/5" next to "in production" on the tracker yesterday. I'm assuming that means it was built yesterday?

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
My 10/4 week XLT Cactus Grey Hybrid started showing "10/5" next to "in production" on the tracker yesterday. I'm assuming that means it was built yesterday?
My 10/4 is showing 10/5 as of today, and now has an Estimated delivery date FINAlly.

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet? lFG.JPG

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still just "in production" but my salesman said build date is Friday so hope to see "built" on the tracker by then.

Sponsored

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm also just at In production with no other dates listed. Hoping for an update by the end of the week.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still no delivery date for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It'll come - if you have some add-ons it can take several days. Mine was 9/13 prod date to 9/18 build date - est. delivery took until the following Tuesday 9/22 - good news is it showed up in Iowa on the 30th...3 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery window

OP
OP
MaximilianPaul

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got off the phone with my dealer - on their end they're seeing a projected build start of 10/8. Also, they've had one stock order come in so far; three interested buyers, it was sold and off the lot within 2 hours of delivery, WITH a $3k market adjustment.

I'm told retail orders will definitely not have any adjustment, but I figured that's good to know. My dealer is in the Indianapolis area.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It'll come - if you have some add-ons it can take several days. Mine was 9/13 prod date to 9/18 build date - est. delivery took until the following Tuesday 9/22 - good news is it showed up in Iowa on the 30th...3 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery window
Yeah. I'm not worried at all. When I got the 10/4 build week back in August, I was figuring it would be Thanksgiving or even December before it got delivered. I remember some were saying 8-12 weeks for delivery. Given the quick delivery turnarounds we're seeing, it should be mid-November.
Sponsored