Sponsored

Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet?

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From my build week and the associated discussions (build date was 9/13, marked as fully built 9/17), the tracker seems to update a week in advance when the parts start the blend process - this date aligns with what is shown on your window sticker and is typically a week before your actual build start date. In my case:

Blend date - 9/6
build start - 9/13
built - 9/18
shipped - marked/updated 9/21 (I think)
delivered - 9/30 (end of day, Granger in Iowa)

My tracker updated to in production on the blend date. A week later, on 9/13 it remained as 'in production' but added the 9/13 date. I believe my build start to built date span was due to either spray-in liner, or possibly skid plates for FX4 (Granger said when I asked on 9/17 that it was marked as 'returned from body company').

Also, my delivery estimate was 10/22 to 10/28 - it arrived well in advance...picking up this weekend!
Graduations on hearing that yours new Maverick was del. 2 1/2 weeks earlier than estimated. Enjoy it.
Sponsored

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a 10/4 build week in mid Aug. The tracker only shows order confirmed, not scheduled.

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
My Hybrid order moved on to in production with todays date. When it happend with my 2.0 order yesterday it went to built a few hours later.

I just checked and the date went away but I think the tracker is wacked out right now

Edit:

Just came back with 10/6

@BigT

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid order moved on to in production with todays date. When it happend with my 2.0 order yesterday it went to built a few hours later.

I just checked and the date went away but I think the tracker is wacked out right now

Edit:

Just came back with 10/6

@BigT
Nice!
@Lappo424 - if you want to tag me you need to use Big_T, because if you don't use the underscore you're tagging BigT in South Dakota who probably wonders why you're tagging him?

Last edited:

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. Just looked and I now have an 11/6 estimated delivery.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was scheduled for 10/4 build date. I just got the email that it's built 10/6. I am doing a happy dance.

Ford Maverick Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet? Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 5.55.57 PM

Last edited:

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
I just checked my tracking and even thought it doesn’t show built it does say estimated delivery is Nov 11th!!!!

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just checked my tracking and even thought it doesn’t show built it does say estimated delivery is Nov 11th!!!!
Same here .... I just check my build scheduled for this week and tracker not yet showing as build complete but I now have an estimated delivery date of November 11th ( ordered from Nazareth Ford in Nazareth, PA. ).

Karlai

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I have a XLT 2.0 AWD All options (fx4, luxury, awd, moonroof, toneau, 4k tow). My status went to production on friday. I originally had a 10/4 date.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Same here .... I just check my build scheduled for this week and tracker not yet showing as build complete but I now have an estimated delivery date of November 11th ( ordered from Nazareth Ford in Nazareth, PA. ).
Likewise. Doesn’t show built but shows estimated delivery date Nov 12. In North Carolina.

Sponsored

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally got a build date of 10/4 that was then pushed to 10/18 that was then pulled back to 10/11. BUT my truck has been "In Production" since this Monday and I got my window sticker. Do you guys think it's actually in production or it's just a bug since it was originally scheduled to be this week?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally got a build date of 10/4 that was then pushed to 10/18 that was then pulled back to 10/11. BUT my truck has been "In Production" since this Monday and I got my window sticker. Do you guys think it's actually in production or it's just a bug since it was originally scheduled to be this week?
In the tracker where it shows in production, what is the date there? I got my window sticker exactly one week before I got the email saying it was built. Don’t know if that is a normal occurrence or time frame. Hopefully yours is in production.

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In the tracker where it shows in production, what is the date there? I got my window sticker exactly one week before I got the email saying it was built. Don’t know if that is a normal occurrence or time frame. Hopefully yours is in production.
No date whatsoever. If you got your window sticker one week before then I may be at that stage. Excited though because I think it means no more delays! Plus mine won’t be sitting in some parking lot in Mexico (for as long)!

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No date whatsoever. If you got your window sticker one week before then I may be at that stage. Excited though because I think it means no more delays! Plus mine won’t be sitting in some parking lot in Mexico (for as long)!
I hope so too. Keep us posted!

armerdcatfish

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was scheduled for the 4th went into "in process" on the 27th, hasn't moved since but at least it's happening.
Sponsored