Sponsored

Anyone with an Ecoboost 10/11 Build Week still waiting on Build?

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I've seen more than a few folks over on reddit with 10/11 build weeks that were dealing with constant delays, but it seems like most of them got their build emails a while ago. Wondering if anyone else with that build date is still stuck in total limbo like me? My progress so far:

Tracker showed me in Production on 10/7.
My blend date was 10/8
Modules became active ~10/15.
Tracker still shows it's not built.
Estimated delivery date just changed this morning from 11/10 to 11/27.
And my dealership is only a 6 hour drive from Hermosillo.

On the plus side, if my Mav is really gonna set around half built for a month, maybe the piss poor paint jobs Ford has been applying will be better cured and keep it from pitting like a teenagers face the first few miles I drive it? 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I've seen more than a few folks over on reddit with 10/11 build weeks that were dealing with constant delays, but it seems like most of them got their build emails a while ago. Wondering if anyone else with that build date is still stuck in total limbo like me? My progress so far:

Tracker showed me in Production on 10/7.
My blend date was 10/8
Modules became active ~10/15.
Tracker still shows it's not built.
Estimated delivery date just changed this morning from 11/10 to 11/27.
And my dealership is only a 6 hour drive from Hermosillo.

On the plus side, if my Mav is really gonna set around half built for a month, maybe the piss poor paint jobs Ford has been applying will be better cured and keep it from pitting like a teenagers face the first few miles I drive it? 🤷‍♂️
I'm in the same boat. Tracker not showing built, but I have a delivery window ending in Thanksgiving, so, not sure.

OP
OP

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I'm in the same boat. Tracker not showing built, but I have a delivery window ending in Thanksgiving, so, not sure.
Best of luck to you!

Edogg1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade desert hawk
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had the same build week originally.

Ordered 7/21
Xl-carb gray-4K tow-awd
Sunroof-soft tonneau-floor mats

in production email on 10/7
Built 11/1
Shipped 11/4
Expected delivery to Rhode Island 12/1-12/7

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I'm also an Ecoboost with the following:
  • 10/11 build week
  • went into production on 10/7
  • ETA date of 11/25
  • Ford tracker in limbo and does not show "built" yet

I noticed that the date on the bottom of window sticker would change every few days and someone in another post said that happens when the truck's status is changed.

I texted my Ford rep yesterday when the date on the window sticker changed again from 10/28 to 11/4 and she told me she could see that the truck was loaded on a train and gave me the exact train's railcar number. With that railcar number I was able to follow the instructions in this post and track the schedule of the train: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/#post-63200

If your window sticker's date has changed recently it might be worth asking your dealership if they can see any order updates on their end.
Sponsored