Sponsored

Anyone have issues with their power windows?

WhiteMaverick12

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To increase the size of my butt.
Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow that is some kind of loyalty to the Arches!! Have you gotten Ronald McDonald's autograph yet?? Rolling up and down the window may use too many calories for you to meet your butt objective.....

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

dedMann

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4/LUX,60 Bug,ElementSC 5mt,Buell XB12X,BICYCLES!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw one of the only mavericks in my town. It’s a hybrid. Ouch. I feel for them.
Ford Maverick Anyone have issues with their power windows? 86E7E861-E488-406B-BE20-F1C8C09A6C9C

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This has been fixed.

I just picked up my Mav.

The issue was the main window switch Bus (pictured).

It acts as a controller and was sending incorrect voltage and grounding out the rear passenger motor/regulator assembly.

They had one on hand, replaced it, and working.

I will update if that changes but as of right now, good to go.

8C9435D3-0A57-4A34-BE8E-F9E28C254FF7.jpg
I will definitely mention this to the dealer. They tried just replacing the motor and I think it just immediately burned it out. I had to steal it back this week, but I did see they popped that panel out, maybe Ford put out a TSB for it already.

Fletch

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick EB XLT
I just had the same thing occur to me. I'm at 8,500 miles and was in the HD parking lot with my son when the passenger rear window rolled down and will not roll up. I brought it to the dealership, and they said it would take at least 2-3 days to look at (plus, they made it seem like I was asking for the sun, moon, and stars when I asked if they could provide a loaner during that time).

I'll be sure to point them to this thread. Glad to see there may be a fix out there; though still frustrating!

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update, it was also the main window switch. I'm sure with the rush to get micro chips, normal quality measures were subverted. Hopefully the replacement parts are not faulty as well.

Sponsored

Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0 Ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup mine turned out to be a faulty passenger switch which went bad and in turn fried the passenger motor or vice versa.

nozzle28

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My rear passenger window went down today and won’t come up. Taking it to the dealer tomorrow.

Carpet Bagger

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Yellow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine aren’t going down… thought it was initially that they were frozen but it’s now 48 degrees here and they won’t budge. Wtf…

my rear power window opens fine but not the front or passengers…
My right rear window stopped working in the open down position. Local Ford service said it was the master control switch and ordered a replacement. Hopefully the repair job will be complete in three or four days.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Be curious to know if these are hybrids or ecoboost. Should not matter but who knows.

Mmar13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I also have this same issue. My buddy who works on cars figured it out. It was determined to be the main power switch on the driver side door. Basically he removed the connector from the window switch on the rear passenger door that was not rolling up and hooked up power to it to roll it back up. We determined at this point it was not the window motor. Once we plugged it back in it automatically rolled down again. This means it was coming from the main switch. We hooked power to it again to roll it back up until my dealer has a chance to diagnose it. They have the truck right now and literally should be getting a call back any time. Hopefully it will not take too long to bring in the new driver side window switch as my car has been at Ford for 3 days now just to look at it. At least they took care of the Fire Hazard Recall and are also looking at a vibration issue. When I have a radio talk show playing a certain frequency makes it sound like the speakers are crackling. But after changing the balance it was determined that the vibration is coming from the front of the car in the dash somewhere. I am not sure they will be able to fix anything with this. This could be a design issue. I am not sure... Hopefully this will help someone with diagnosing the rear window issue.
Ford Maverick Anyone have issues with their power windows? A
Ford Maverick Anyone have issues with their power windows? B
Ford Maverick Anyone have issues with their power windows? C
Sponsored