Sponsored

Am I dumb or something?

Phoenix1n30h9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Okay, question...

I got my order for an XLT in within the first week. People are talking about getting vins and results after order in September, but I ordered mine in literally 5 days... so June or July. (Can't remember) and I got nothing. My dealer says the order is confirmed and I ha e a confirmation e-mail, put my 500 down and nothing.

Not scheduled, no vin yet.

Is anyone else waiting this long? They said fall, but I am watching as someone who ordered in late August get theirs next week.
Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay, question...

I got my order for an XLT in within the first week. People are talking about getting vins and results after order in September, but I ordered mine in literally 5 days... so June or July. (Can't remember) and I got nothing. My dealer says the order is confirmed and I ha e a confirmation e-mail, put my 500 down and nothing.

Is anyone else waiting this long? They said fall, but I am watching as someone who ordered in late August get theirs next week.
Nobody has gotten a Hybrid yet. Did you order a Hybrid or Ecoboost? They will be OK to sell December 8th. Your dealer should be able to provide you with information on your order.

OP
OP

Phoenix1n30h9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Nobody has gotten a Hybrid yet. Did you order a Hybrid or Ecoboost? They will be OK to sell December 8th. Your dealer should be able to provide you with information on your order.

Yeah hybrid. Didn't know that.

My dealer is frankly in the dark. I get a message every week just letting me know that the order is clean and unscheduled, no vin available yet.

I'm glad to know I'm not just getting skipped over or put late on a list for no reason or something. I expected a vehicle by snowfall when I ordered it so I have been borrowing one for a while now while I wait. They just told me the generic "by fall" so I figured winter would be a sure thing. Then the whole worldwide delivery thing happened so I didn't know when I should start pestering my dealer lol.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, question...

According to the tracker on the page
887 ordered in June of those 228 have build dates

601 of the June orders are Hybrid and 120 of those have build dates (13.3%)
286 of the June orders are Ecoboost and 108 have build dates (34.9%)

Multiple things factor into you getting picked up. Your early order date only means you are in the front of the line, in your code, in your build, at your dealer.
  • If you have anything on the restricted list, you get booted from the line
  • If Ford runs out of one of your limited items before your turn, you get booted
  • If your dealer has you at 19, anyone with a 18 or less skips the line in front of you
  • If your dealer has limited allocations only a few people get picked a month
  • If Ford runs out of allocations before your turn, everyone gets sent home
  • The line didn't matter from June - Sept as Ford wasn't picking anyone yet.
  • If your dealer messed up the paperwork, you are are in the wrong line

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Multiple things factor into you getting picked up. Your early order date only means you are in the front of the line, in your code, in your build, at your dealer.
  • If Ford runs out of one of your limited items before your turn, you get booted
  • If your dealer has you at 19, anyone with a 18 or less skips the line in front of you
  • If Ford runs out of allocations before your turn, you get booted
Even though what you wrote sounds harsh, unfortunately it's all true! I'm in the same boat as the OP, I ordered a hybrid on July 5th and I'm still waiting for the Ford magic formula to cough up a VIN and schedule date! I've been moved to priority 2 at three times and my order "looked at" but still nothing! I think I'm working against the odds on a few things like allocations to my dealership, low XLT LUX percentages and of course low hybrid allocations overall. Still, I'm not jumping ship to Ecoboost and I'm not removing anything from my build!

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

• If Ford runs out of allocations before your turn, everyone gets sent home
That was tracker WAS helpful, but not for what you’re doing just now — the rates of followup responses after that initial order confirmation crowd sourcing is not reliable, IMO. Likely a lot more of those are scheduled.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, question...

I ordered 6/14 and was scheduled on 10/21 (182 days later). I think you're at day 193, so hopefully you'll be soon. That you have a confirmation email is good. Ask your dealer what your code is and ask them to set it to 10, if it's higher than that. I don't see anything in your order that would specifically slow it down. You can always call Ford and ask if everything seems in order and whether anything in your order is slowing down your order. (800) 334-4375

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still, I'm not jumping ship to Ecoboost and I'm not removing anything from my build!
If I don't get mine by April 18, and they won't extend my lease again, I may be walking to work. But I too won't remove anything from my build.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I don't get mine by April 18, and they won't extend my lease again, I may be walking to work. But I too won't remove anything from my build.
With the current hot used car market, you could probably make a little money by buying out your lease then sell the vehicle when you get the Maverick.

Camlt12010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Escape
Engine
Undecided
I ordered 6/14 and was scheduled on 10/21 (182 days later). I think you're at day 193, so hopefully you'll be soon. That you have a confirmation email is good. Ask your dealer what your code is and ask them to set it to 10, if it's higher than that. I don't see anything in your order that would specifically slow it down. You can always call Ford and ask if everything seems in order and whether anything in your order is slowing down your order. (800) 334-4375
Just to let you know the service mgr where I bought who used to work for Ford Motor Co told me priority codes don't matter Ford pulls the as they see fit. I know someone with a 10 going on 5 mos no build date yet.

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just to let you know the service mgr where I bought who used to work for Ford Motor Co told me priority codes don't matter Ford pulls the as they see fit. I know someone with a 10 going on 5 mos no build date yet.
Well, that's only partly true. If a particular dealer has a lot of allocations, Ford does pull the low numbers first (if they have all the needed parts), because that's what the dealer has indicated to Ford. A 19 is what's on a dealer's orders for stock. A 10 indicates a retail customer's order. A 2 can be given by a regional manager, and often helps. That said, there's at least one person on here who's had a 2 designation since September. There are a number of factors, such as hybrid or ecoboost, large dealer or small, which options you've added, and especially the availability of parts. We wait, we wonder.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, that's only partly true. If a particular dealer has a lot of allocations, Ford does pull the low numbers first (if they have all the needed parts), because that's what the dealer has indicated to Ford. A 19 is what's on a dealer's orders for stock. A 10 indicates a retail customer's order. A 2 can be given by a regional manager, and often helps. That said, there's at least one person on here who's had a 2 designation since September. There are a number of factors, such as hybrid or ecoboost, large dealer or small, which options you've added, and especially the availability of parts. We wait, we wonder.
So true, a lot of waiting and even more wondering! :cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my ECO 2.0 Dec 15. The Fleet manager sat with me and input all the items on my build & price sheet I brought with me. The order sheet he printed and handed to me for signature says "type" of order is retail - and I have a Priority 19. I asked my sales rep if I could get that moved to 10 and was told no, ALL their orders get assigned 19 and nobody has authority to change that.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my ECO 2.0 Dec 15. The Fleet manager sat with me and input all the items on my build & price sheet I brought with me. The order sheet he printed and handed to me for signature says "type" of order is retail - and I have a Priority 19. I asked my sales rep if I could get that moved to 10 and was told no, ALL their orders get assigned 19 and nobody has authority to change that.
Well, he's wrong. Dealers definitely have the authority to change the designation to as low as 10, and most do. But not all, and it's completely up to them. Some dealers aren't trying very hard.