Sponsored

TBD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Forte (EX), 2024 Ford Maverick (Lariat)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ 8AM PST
  • πŸ“† Week of October 23rd
  • πŸ”’ 072XX
  • πŸ›» Azure Gray, Lariat, Hybrid
  • πŸ“ Southern Oregon
  • πŸ—“ 7/17/23 Non-Carryover
  • πŸ•Ί Mocks Ford (Grants Pass, OR)
    Ford Maverick 8/24/23 Inaugural MY24 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] IMG_0052
Sponsored

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If the rollover was done properly then Ford would have grabbed the order and set it to a priority 2.

Whether it's a 10, 19, whatever is irrelevant. That's only priority at your local dealer and most set all orders at the same priority. A 10 at one dealer doesn't have priority over a 19 at another.
Priorty doesn't seem to mean anything. Allocations are the deciding factor. I don't think Ford has priortized all the roleovers even though most are a 2. For example; My dealer just got 8 MY24 fleet orders scheduled out of 10 allocations for Auguest. Even though I'm priorty 2. I thought Ford was going to build the 20,000 +- retail orders first. But no! I will surly be surprised if I get a MY24 maverick from the dealer I have to work with. Plan B is looking inevitable. My current ride is on the ropes.

nascarlurg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2023 Toyota Tacoma Off- Road,
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
⏰ 0943 Hrs
πŸ“…[16 Oct 2023
πŸ”’ VIN 008XX
πŸ›»Cactus Gray XLT with FX4 and Towing. No accessories.
πŸ“Northern Illinois
πŸ—“ 17 July 2023 NO carryover
πŸ•Ί Dealer Zeigler Ford North Riverside
πŸ“Έ I was a priority 3 from my dealer. Top Notch.

Ford Maverick 8/24/23 Inaugural MY24 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] Ford

Ford Maverick 8/24/23 Inaugural MY24 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] Zeigler

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Priorty doesn't seem to mean anything. Allocations are the deciding factor. I don't think Ford has priortized all the roleovers even though most are a 2. For example; My dealer just got 8 MY24 fleet orders scheduled out of 10 allocations for Auguest. Even though I'm priorty 2. I thought Ford was going to build the 20,000 +- retail orders first. But no! I will surly be surprised if I get a MY24 maverick from the dealer I have to work with. Plan B is looking inevitable. My current ride is on the ropes.
Do you know for a fact, that those fleet orders were not carryovers from MY23 also? I really don't know how those things actually are done, just guessing...

Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good chunk of new buyers got scheduled today, congrats! I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth from unscheduled rollovers .

It looks like Ford has scheduled nearly over 7k for this small 3 week window. They might be able to clear the backlog out before end of year if they keep the same pace

GS535

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats. Wow a good amount of new 2024 orders being scheduled. If they keep this up there will be dealer stock being made. Order window is still open also.

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone ever posted how many orders Ford has for the 2022 Maverick?

mparmenter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hrv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone received a text rather than an email alerting them that their Mav will be in production ? I was expecting an email so I do not know if the text is legit.

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Priority doesn't seem to mean anything. Allocations are the deciding factor.
This was my concern too. My order is at a small dealer which won't get allocations every month. It was said early on that the carryover priority would still be done within the current system of allocations. So what if a given dealer doesn't get all of their carryover orders before new orders are built due to the existing allocation system? Even the more knowledgeable members here said it remained to be seen how Ford would handle that. I'm lucky, I got scheduled today, but it's still a problem to be dealt with for possibly many others like you. I think that at least the low order number will ensure all orders get built within six months or so, but not all carryover orders first.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good chunk of new buyers got scheduled today, congrats! I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth from unscheduled rollovers .

It looks like Ford has scheduled nearly over 7k for this small 3 week window. They might be able to clear the backlog out before end of year if they keep the same pace
Assuming Ford is actually matching their scheduling plan and that 80% of orders are US retail:
Ford Maverick 8/24/23 Inaugural MY24 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1692911322446

Lambretta

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ 1059 Eastern
  • πŸ“… 16 0ct 23
  • πŸ”’ 043XX
  • πŸ›» XL Hybrid, Cactus Gray, hitch, CP360
  • πŸ“ Southern Maryland
  • πŸ—“ 17 Sep 22, MY23 rollover
  • πŸ•Ί Prince Frederick Ford, Prince Frederick, MD

:) Time to add to my accessories I’ve been stockpiling.

A-a-ron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Edge, '17 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Allocations are BS...there I said it. So to be able to get a Maverick in a timely manner in my situation I have to travel several hours just to get to a dealership with lots of allocations vs being able to buy from my local small dealer that is great to work with near by. Where I live they sell more big trucks vs small vehicles so they get screwed on the allocation algorithm when it comes to mavericks. They had 12 orders placed last Sept mine was one of them and they have had 2 built in that time. At that rate i may get mine by 2026 or later because the only way to get private offer is to stay with the original dealership. The ordering and car buying process is more convoluted than it has to be.

Edit to add: I know I'm not the only one in this situation, just frustrated with it.
Sponsored