First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick Hybrid has been sitting in a rail car in Birmingham AL since 12/22 with a 12/29 estimated delivery date. Ford rep said they won’t extend it for anyone. So I am SOL if it does not get delivered by 1/3. Just messed up.
What dealership is it going to?
Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
" Must take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 1/3/22. " -From Student discount terms and conditions"

Does this mean I must recieve the retail order by 1/3 or "take" it out of stock by reserving the order by this date? My truck is coming in early february and was a retail stock order, I reserved last week do you guys think this will be honored?

Dealer sales person seemed confused about what I was talking about and gave me a weird answer. He said some rebates are month to month and they don't really determine these things until the month of sale, so in this case we would do finances in late January.

Last edited:

vjvjMali

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
I just talked to the Ford representative on phone and she said the dealer will still honor it my student discount expires on 1/3/2022. If you go to the website https://www.forddrivesu.com/ the program has the rebate amount a different # and is valid till 1/3/2023. My truck is in train yard since 12/29 with a delivery date of 1/4 but did not make it to the dealer yesterday.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick Hybrid has been sitting in a rail car in Birmingham AL since 12/22 with a 12/29 estimated delivery date. Ford rep said they won’t extend it for anyone. So I am SOL if it does not get delivered by 1/3. Just messed up.

I received the 750 certificate for being a student. But it has already expired. I ordered a vehicle before the expiration date. I guess ill have to wait until its built to see if the dealer will honor it.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just talked to the Ford representative on phone and she said the dealer will still honor it my student discount expires on 1/3/2022. If you go to the website https://www.forddrivesu.com/ the program has the rebate amount a different # and is valid till 1/3/2023. My truck is in train yard since 12/29 with a delivery date of 1/4 but did not make it to the dealer yesterday.
With your link I do see that it was extended to 2023 and includes 2023 models now. Im wondering if I just need to submit for a new certificate or just use the one that expired on the 3rd.

Sponsored

vjvjMali

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
What dealership is it going to?
With your link I do see that it was extended to 2023 and includes 2023 models now. Im wondering if I just need to submit for a new certificate or just use the one that expired on the 3rd.
I received the student rebate today 1/4 that is reason I called she said the dealer will honor it, call back if there is any issues.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I resubmitted the paperwork for my Student rebate and got it back pretty quick.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got a different rebate for $750. Like in hell my Maverick will come before April 4th
Ford Maverick 750.00 rebate expires on 1/3 and 6F33CB97-5998-41F2-864B-2C87F46434E7

Reactions: Aza
OP
OP

Japple921

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks everyone for the great information. I got a call today from the sales manager. He said ford will honor the 750.00 because it should of been here by the expiration date. FYI still sitting on a rail car at CSX Birmingham Al.

OP
OP

Japple921

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well after 5 month and a lot of patients. My Area 51 XL Hybrid was delivered to us today. Only 12 miles, but oh the lessons I have learned.
1. Don’t sell your primary ride until your new one is at the dealership.
2. Don’t keep calling the dealership, rail yard, and bank.
3. If it’s meant to be it will happen.
Good luck to those still waiting.