Sponsored

$1000 rebate on Mavericks?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
It was/is a direct mail marketing piece.

Mostly sent to previous Ford buyers.

But why did you get it in the first place. I'm glad you got it but I am wondering if I will be able to get the same.
Sponsored

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
It was/is a direct mail marketing piece.

Mostly sent to previous Ford buyers.
Makes sense, I received the same, I was also a current Ford owner (X2) at the time of my Maverick purchase

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email from Ford a few weeks ago, basically the same as @Rob Cactus Gray 's, except my offer was for $2,500, not $3,000. The fine print at the bottom doesn't exclude Maverick and states "A/Z/D plans ineligible" so I'm going to assume that means that one can combine the offer with X plan pricing.

My offer expires in July. I'm 100% sure my truck won't be produced by then, but folks here have stated that Ford will extend the expiration date upon request. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
They may or may not. Employees at our dealerships have tried to get rebates extended for their personal and/or family vehicle purchases, and Ford wouldn't extend the rebate offer. But it certainly can't hurt to try!

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does FARM BUREAU do who are they any info to help
Farm Bureau only costs $20 to join and you get $500 off your Maverick purchase. You do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. Phone number to join is 309-663-6497.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you score that and did you dealer honor it?
I am signed up for email marketing from Ford. My dealer added it to my account, however I don't believe I will get it. I ordered before the promotional period and will receive my truck after it. If I want the APR from when I ordered the voucher won't apply and the voucher has expired before I got a build date. My dealer is giving me X plan, military rebate, and my 0% rate from when I ordered, so I'm not complaining.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am signed up for email marketing from Ford. My dealer added it to my account, however I don't believe I will get it. I ordered before the promotional period and will receive my truck after it. If I want the APR from when I ordered the voucher won't apply and the voucher has expired before I got a build date. My dealer is giving me X plan, military rebate, and my 0% rate from when I ordered, so I'm not complaining.
How do you sign up for Ford email marketing ? Thanks

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you sign up for Ford email marketing ? Thanks
No guarantee this will get you a promotion the same as mine.

Login to Ford.com > my account > communication preferences > tick the box > hit save

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No guarantee this will get you a promotion the same as mine.

Login to Ford.com > my account > communication preferences > tick the box > hit save
I don’t have a Ford account for anything, but I will look into it and see if I am able to get an account. Thank you.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t have a Ford account for anything, but I will look into it and see if I am able to get an account. Thank you.
It will be the same account you use for the Ford pass app. You can make one so your ready to go when the truck gets here.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will be the same account you use for the Ford pass app. You can make one so your ready to go when the truck gets here.
I probably can’t do that. Still don’t have a build date and VIN. I am not quite to the nervous stage, but thought I would have a build date by now. Ordered a base hybrid XL in October with the only option being a drop in bedliner. Still hoping I will have my Maverick by August.

Sponsored

Tjazz_viking

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Maverick Hybrid on August 18th and was told by the salesman that there was a $1000 rebate if you ordered during that time. He hand wrote this on my paperwork in August. My truck has been built and is scheduled to be delivered next week but when I went into the dealership to set up financing they said there is no rebate and there is nothing they can do about it.

They said it was a mistake by the salesman and they were sorry but there is nothing they can do. They seemed fine with me walking away (which I get) because they can mark my Maverick up 5-10k and sell it.
I’ve been waiting for 8 months(I was also told it would be 2-3 months) and want my truck but also thought it would be $1000 less.

Was anyone else promised this rebate?
Any advice?
No my salesman told me no rebates on Mavericks

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy advised people who have car show, private offers in the mail and related rebate offers that expire before you take delivery to call Ford Support at 1-800-392-3573.

hpgirl127

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@fordvideoguy advised people who have car show, private offers in the mail and related rebate offers that expire before you take delivery to call Ford Support at 1-800-392-3573.
Any and all vouchers that I have see ALL have EXCLUSIONS on them stating NO MAVERICKS
Sponsored