Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this Farm Bureau deal for real. Open to anyone who is a member?
check with your Ford dealer to be sure they honor it before you sign up.
Sponsored

Olderthandirt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Traverse,17 F150,13 Camaro, 22 Ridgeline
Yes , It is real. We have KY Farm bureau insurance on our property. They have a $500 rebate on Maverick, F150, and Super Duties. It varies from year to year. I have gotten it on new Chevy trucks in the past.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As an aside: I've noticed your mention of the Ford 289. That little V8 would wind up to the moon and back [almost]!!!
Yeah, apparently the earlier standard V-8 option was a 260 cu in. 289 came later in the development of that generation of Rancheros. Mine still had the 2 into 1 exhaust and 2 bbl carb so not a real performer- especially with 3 on the tree. Looking back the sad thing is I wanted as original as possible and passed on a 65 Ranchero with better body that had a Chevy 327 stuffed into it and redone interior and Cragar SS mags for the same money! :confused:

lapercussion

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
I was not promised any rebate from the dealer/salesperson.

I did get a $750 certificate from Ford Marketing (800-334/4375) and a $500 discount from Farm Bureau. My salesperson confirmed that both are valid even though my truck is delayed.
Was there any difficulty joining the farm bureau? there isn't a form to join you have to call or email them and I don't know how much it costs. My dealer said when and if my truck arrives they would accept the farm bureau $500 cert

Ready for Delivery?

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No ford products yet
Here is a link to the Ford Finance Offers---The Farm Bureau $500 is listed at the bottom of the page 3 of 4 offers. The fine print says you need to be a member for 30 days before purchase and does not allow for multiple discounts.

Sponsored

Ready for Delivery?

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No ford products yet

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call the 800 Maverick rebate line. 1800-1Rebate. After listening to the message that your call is being recorded for quality purposes, wait 2 minutes to hear our phone options have changed. Press 1 for Cars, Press 2 for Vans, Press 77 for Trucks. Listen to the 3 minute message and then press 44 to speak to an operator in a third world country.

When they answer be very patient. Spell your first and last name. Give them your email address, your phone number, and the name of your first born child. If not given them your dogs name.

Say you don’t mind being put on hold for 3 minutes. When the operator. gets back, explain what your rebate problem is. Stay on hold for another 3 minutes until they get their supervisor. Say you do not mind waiting on hold until the supervisor is available.

After 15 minutes, don’t mind be told the supervisor is still busy. Say you do not mind being called back.

Wait 3 days for no return call. Start to realize you will not get a rebate.

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
The Maverick has never been included in any Ford Rebates.
Wrong! $ 750 - and price protection-- Mailers were sent out to many and were for promoting other Fords but the Maverick was not an excluded one, like many vehicles were, and the requirement? --- just needed to have ordered [ not had to have received it yet] -- or-- purchased a Mav. from dealer stock by 4/4/22 Ask fordvideoguy! If you have a decent saleperson, have them look it up for you to see if you have it!

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
This isn’t true. I was sent a $750 rebate offer back in Jan that applied to the Maverick through April. Sadly it expired a few days ago and I still don’t have my Maverick. 😢 slap in the face
Keep the form, as long as you ordered one before the expiration date,, that's the date they'll use.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep the form, as long as you ordered one before the expiration date,, that's the date they'll use.
I ordered one before the promotion period started. It’s all good though. Getting x plan and military rebate. I will keep the form just incase. Thanks

Sponsored

AltoMav22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
I was not promised any rebate from the dealer/salesperson.

I did get a $750 certificate from Ford Marketing (800-334/4375) and a $500 discount from Farm Bureau. My salesperson confirmed that both are valid even though my truck is delayed.
Will you be subject to the new Maverick pricing if you take those rebates?

Sunset Ranch

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Bait and Switch - they got you to place an order and then drove you away, so they can sell the truck 50% higher. Typical for dealers and this vehicle. Welcome to Earth and The United States!

The Maverick has never been included in any Ford Rebates.

I was lucky and ordered with Chapman of Horsham and that saved me $2,500 under invoice pricing. No Deposit, No ADM Fees - Just an honest dealer.

Sorry for your headache!
They sold it for $2500 under MSRP? Holy crap there isn't that much markup in a Maverick! So how much did you pay? And did you trade something in? Thats a great deal.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rebates and incentives are generally done when they need to goose demand for a vehicle.

They can't make all the Mavericks people want. No need to goose demand on this truck.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was there any difficulty joining the farm bureau? there isn't a form to join you have to call or email them and I don't know how much it costs. My dealer said when and if my truck arrives they would accept the farm bureau $500 cert
Only $20 to join. You do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. Phone number is 309-663-6497.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone mentioned to me that if you attend the New York auto show they give you a certificate for a $1000 discount .
Can anyone confirm?
Sponsored