Sponsored

Special Offer Expires 3 April 2023. Is it being extended?

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The special offer for 2022MY with VIN that were rolled over to 2023MY expires on 3 April 2023. Is this going to be extended? My truck, which was originally scheduled to arrive no later than today has a new estimated delivery date of 5 April and is currently on a rail car in Minnesota. Is the special offer expiration date based on delivery date to the dealer, or when it left the factory, or something else? Is it going to be extended? If so, why hasn't Ford said anything?
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if they don't I would think it should be still be usable since it was active when you (re)ordered the vehicle. Incentives based on "Order Date" in SMART Vincent, etc.

OP
OP

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even if they don't I would think it should be still be usable since it was active when you (re)ordered the vehicle. Incentives based on "Order Date" in SMART Vincent, etc.
If that was the case, why did Ford extend the special offer when it was expiring on 3 January? Why have an expiration date at all? The offer was just for 2022MY with VIN that got rolled to 2023MY. That order process ended at the end of November. It should cover all those vehicles, no matter how long it takes to get them built and delivered. Does it? I just want assurance the the offer is still valid. Ford Marketing was of no help. They told me to talk to my dealer. But this is a Ford program, not a dealer program. Marketing could not provide a contact of anyone at Ford that could help me.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Having it extend into 2023 some ways is beneficial for allowing it to work in conjunction with, say, the Farm Bureau rebate. A 2023 Farm Bureau certificate wouldn't show as eligible for a September-November order date, for instance, as it didn't become active until the 2022 FB program "expired" on January 3.
Sponsored