reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's so confusing between when these rebates expire, and if some will stack, and if some or all will be valid or "locked in" if you put it on at time of order or time of sale. And with orders taking anywhere from 3 months to a year - who knows!

I think both the Education and the FB rebates expire at the first of the year. So if Ford decides not to renew those, you'd be SOL if you wanted to wait and use those at the time of sale.

Falstaff1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
highwheel

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iā€™m assuming you were able to get the part above after entering your info here: https://fordrecognizesu.com/farmbureau/Login/Login

is there a waiting period from FARM Bureau sign up until your info shows in the linked site above?

Does the spot for zip code mean your zip code or the zip code for the bureau off of the state/county you chose?
My zip code for the zip code field. After I logged in, says I can generate up to 5 certificates and shows that I have generated one so far. Knows/shows the date that I generated that certificate back in February.

I don't know of the waiting period for your info to show up, but there is the 30 day waiting period after joining before you can use the certificate.

OP
OP

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spoke with a different dealer today that stated the Farm Bureau and higher ed rebate wouldn't stack. So I probably won't bother buying the Farm Bureau membership.

Sponsored

Falstaff1

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
highwheel
My zip code for the zip code field. After I logged in, says I can generate up to 5 certificates and shows that I have generated one so far. Knows/shows the date that I generated that certificate back in February.

I don't know of the waiting period for your info to show up, but there is the 30 day waiting period after joining before you can use the certificate.
thank you. Iā€™m leaning towards a cross referenced db that checks membership date against current day and allows access accordingly. Iā€™ll give it another try periodically and after 30 days Iā€™ll figure it out

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD šŸ˜‰
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the Farm Bureau $500 discount....twice! On both Mavericks. You can use it 5x per year. It has nothing to do with the Ford incentives because Ford gets the money back from Farm Bureau.
Got a source on that?

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It has nothing to do with the other Ford incentives because it is NOT a Ford incentive. Ford gets the money back from Farm Bureau.
Are sure about that? Farm bureau can't possibly support that. 5x $500 is $2,500 out of pocket for a $20 membership. If you have a source for that fine, but it just doesn't make any sense.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That part is obvious. The part that is odd is you stating that Farm Bureau is paying for this rather than it being an offer from Ford to Farm Bureau members. I don't see how that is possible and I don't see any place that it says that.
In fact
FordFarmBureauAdvantage.com
is a Ford website, not Farm Bureau and has banners stating: "Ford Proudly Supports Farming Organizations Nationwide".

Blonded101

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry 2015
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the Farm Bureau $500 discount....twice! On both Mavericks. You can use it 5x per year. It has nothing to do with the Ford incentives because Ford gets the money back from Farm Bureau.
did you do x-plan pricing with the rebate as well? if so, which organization did you use?

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke with a different dealer today that stated the Farm Bureau and higher ed rebate wouldn't stack. So I probably won't bother buying the Farm Bureau membership.
I found, when I purchased a F150 in 2020, that the Farm Bureau, Military Appreciation, and Education rebates do not stack. They are exclusive and I couldn't even stack the Military Appreciation rebate with my $2,000 personal cash offer.

I would expect Farm Bureau to stack with any of them because the money is provided to Ford by the Farm Bureau, but it don't...

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would expect Farm Bureau to stack with any of them because the money is provided to Ford by the Farm Bureau, but it don't...
It's Ford rebate money. The Farm Bureaus stand little to gain from paying $500 to get their members $500 off. Rather Ford gets to make all of the profit on selling a truck (plus a bit more market share versus their competitors) less a measly $500.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD šŸ˜‰
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's Ford rebate money. The Farm Bureaus stand little to gain from paying $500 to get their members $500 off. Rather Ford gets to make all of the profit on selling a truck (plus a bit more market share versus their competitors) less a measly $500.
Yep... Ford's marketing to a group that tends to buy trucks, lots of trucks, and loves their trucks. Ford trucks make loads of money (especially the larger F-Series trucks). Even if they "just" get you with a Maverick today, maybe your next truck will be a Ranger or F-150 with higher margins...
Sponsored