Sponsored

Hybrid MODULES popped today....when will Maverick ship? Veteran certificate expires 1/3/22.

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I didn’t pretend to know that eligibility of coupons and such, as I am not into that, so calm down with the all caps dude.

Either way, EPA approval sale date showed December and even if that is no longer relevant, Ford’s email to hybrid reservation holders said early Jan for when the first hybrids will arrive at dealerships.

So I highly doubt the original post will see their maverick arrive before Jan 3rd, but you can always hope.
Don't be offended by caps....I use caps when I am HIGHLIGHTING something to bring attention to an item for folks who just "SCAN" messages.....yelling is ALL caps.....I never do that. I was just pointing out that the Maverick is NOT on the list that is not eligible. Not EVERYONE who is on the internet is always yelling at people and fighting. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! and enjoy your family and fellowship today! Bob
Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't be offended by caps....I use caps when I am HIGHLIGHTING something to bring attention to an item for folks who just "SCAN" messages.....yelling is ALL caps.....I never do that. I was just pointing out that the Maverick is NOT on the list that is not eligible. Not EVERYONE who is on the internet is always yelling at people and fighting. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! and enjoy your family and fellowship today! Bob
Thanks for taking the time to post, tho some don't appreciate your time. I do! Vietnam Vet. Did not know about the military discount.

Last edited:

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its CLEARLY 1000.... I have the certificate PRINTED off, clearly showing 1000.00

veterancert.jpg
Well I hate to burst your bubble but you might want to check with your dealer because it says it's valid for All Edible
Its CLEARLY 1000.... I have the certificate PRINTED off, clearly showing 1000.00

veterancert.jpg
I hate to burst your bubble but you might want to check with your dealer this $1000 discount is for eligible vehicles only As it might not apply to the Maverick. There shouldn't be any restrictions for these discounts for our veterans who served our country

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I hate to burst your bubble but you might want to check with your dealer because it says it's valid for All Edible

I hate to burst your bubble but you might want to check with your dealer this $1000 discount is for eligible vehicles only As it might not apply to the Maverick. There shouldn't be any restrictions for these discounts for our veterans who served our country

Ford Maverick Hybrid MODULES popped today....when will Maverick ship?  Veteran certificate expires 1/3/22. 20211124_224641

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But since we are ordering hybrids, it does not seem to be dealer stock. Don't now the technicalities as have order but not purchased until the Maverick arrives some time around Memorial Day. Went ahead it it seem to loop me back around but did use ID.me

OP
OP
Bobinmi

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But since we are ordering hybrids, it does not seem to be dealer stock. Don't now the technicalities as have order but not purchased until the Maverick arrives some time around Memorial Day. Went ahead it it seem to loop me back around but did use ID.me
True....

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The wording is funky bc at the beginning of the sentence it states retail.

Sponsored

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello, my HYBRID Maverick modules popped today....finally showing....anyone have any idea's on when Ford will be shipping HYBRIDS? asking because I have a VETERAN 1000. discount certificate, but it expires Jan 3. Don't know if they will extend them, or IF FOR SOME WAY, I CAN DO PAPERWORK BEFORE ARRIVAL???? Thanks!
On my second call to Ford Marketing (800-334-4375), the lady asked me if anyone had talked to me about being eligible for a '$750 off certificate'. I said no they hadn't and she immediately gave me a certificate number. She said when the truck comes in, just present the certification number to the dealer for $750 off the price.
I'm not a vet but I'm am over 65. I don't know what qualified me for the certificate, but it will handy toward a set of tires, if I don't like what the hybrid comes with.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I use bold and underline to highlight and bring attention to something.