Sponsored

$750.00 Exclusive Cash Reward denied on my 12/8/22 order Cactus Gray FX4.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
What can I say, I am very happy about getting my new Ute :) 5/4/22. Still just days old for me so driving/ownership impressions will have to wait a little while.
One thing I do not like, my $750 Cash Reward that says, "Expires 4/4/22 see details inside" would not go through! :mad:
The fine print inside says,
"Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealers stock by 4/4/22.":mad:
Well this truck was ordered well before 4/4/22, dealer is supposed to be calling their Area Rep today.
P.S. Truck was ordered 12/8/21.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You’re supposed to place the order in the promotional period. I got the same coupon. I don’t expect it to work for me at all.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What can I say, I am very happy about getting my new Ute :) 5/4/22. Still just days old for me so driving/ownership impressions will have to wait a little while.
One thing I do not like, my $750 Cash Reward that says, "Expires 4/4/22 see details inside" would not go through! :mad:
The fine print inside says,
"Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealers stock by 4/4/22.":mad:
Well this truck was ordered well before 4/4/22, dealer is supposed to be calling their Area Rep today.
Your order date or sale date have to be within the time period. If the offer started after you ordered the Maverick, and ended before your sale/delivery date, then you are not eligible to receive the offer.
The Rep won't be able to do anything.

Unforgiven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue hybrid lariat maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 7/19/21. Thankfully I took delivery on 4/4/22. I ended up getting a free tonneau cover, bed net and windshield sunscreen with the $750 credit i received. It was totally unexpected and a nice surpise for me. Sorry the window didn't hit right for you.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your order date or sale date have to be within the time period. If the offer started after you ordered the Maverick, and ended before your sale/delivery date, then you are not eligible to receive the offer.
The Rep won't be able to do anything.
The fine print states, order by 4/4/22 and he ordered before 4/4/22. That is within the 4/4/22 restriction. Now if he orders on 4/5/22 or after then it should not be honored.

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 2 things. One from my dealer. It's a Bonus cash offer up to 3,500 towards the purchase of any brand new Ford (I don't see any expiration on the letter). I also have the $750 cash reward from Ford (expired January 3rd). Since I ordered before the cash reward expired I expect I should be able to use it. Will I also be able to use the Bonus cash from my dealer?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The fine print states, order by 4/4/22 and he ordered before 4/4/22. That is within the 4/4/22 restriction. Now if he orders on 4/5/22 or after then it should not be honored.
But somewhere in the fine print must be an offer start date as well.

There always is a starting point and end point for those offers/rebates. Only two dates matter. The order date (specifically the date that the dealer submitted the order in WBDO) and the sale date. Only rebates that are valid on those two dates are available to be used.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 2 things. One from my dealer. It's a Bonus cash offer up to 3,500 towards the purchase of any brand new Ford (I don't see any expiration on the letter). I also have the $750 cash reward from Ford (expired January 3rd). Since I ordered before the cash reward expired I expect I should be able to use it. Will I also be able to use the Bonus cash from my dealer?
It all depends on your order date and the start and end dates of the Ford offers.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But somewhere in the fine print must be an offer start date as well.

There always is a starting point and end point for those offers/rebates. Only two dates matter. The order date (specifically the date that the dealer submitted the order in WBDO) and the sale date. Only rebates that are valid on those two dates are available to be used.
The beginning date wasn't mentioned by OP. I was only going by the info posted.

OP
OP

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
There is no beginning date in print on this flier. Maybe the mailing code contains this information. I did receive it after I ordered the truck, it appears very black and white to me.
"Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealers stock by 4/4/22."
How can this be interpreted to say I am not eligible.
I will not let this go easily.

Sponsored

Knine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SS
Engine
Undecided
There is no beginning date in print on this flier. Maybe the mailing code contains this information. I did receive it after I ordered the truck, it appears very black and white to me.
"Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealers stock by 4/4/22."
Since the offer is a targeted mailing Ford would know the date the offer was sent to you. Why do you think the offer would start for you before the date you received it?

OP
OP

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Since the offer is a targeted mailing Ford would know the date the offer was sent to you. Why do you think the offer would start for you before the date you received it?
Wouldn't it start for me the day I received it?
I actually got 2 of these about a month apart, well before 4/4......

OP
OP

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
"The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can move on with your life."
No problem getting on with my life, just not a pushover.

Knine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SS
Engine
Undecided
What can I say, I am very happy about getting my new Ute :) 5/4/22.
Wouldn't it start for me the day I received it?
So you acknowledge that you did not place the order nor take retail delivery
after you received the mailing and before 4/4/22.

OP
OP

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
So you acknowledge that you did not place the order nor take retail delivery
after you received the mailing and before 4/4/22.
The order date 12/8/21.
Sponsored