First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
False - Ford has Never offered any "official" rebates on the Maverick. I bet yours was a general Ford rebate and if you read the Fine Print - you would see that it didn't apply to the Maverick. This topic has been discussed for over a year now and there never has been a rebate on the Maverick. Period - Case Closed!.
Ford Maverick $1000 rebate on Mavericks? AA6F37E6-9483-4C06-9FD3-09FFFE0B01F5
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone mentioned to me that if you attend the New York auto show they give you a certificate for a $1000 discount .
Can anyone confirm?
that was mentioned on here months ago at different auto show- CHI?. Turns out it does not apply to Maverick.

Blue's Dad

First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
They sold it for $2500 under MSRP? Holy crap there isn't that much markup in a Maverick! So how much did you pay? And did you trade something in? Thats a great deal.
Was thinking the same thing. I thought I heard the dealer's profit margins on Mavericks are fairly lean. Maybe $300 to $500.

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Maverick Hybrid on August 18th and was told by the salesman that there was a $1000 rebate if you ordered during that time. He hand wrote this on my paperwork in August. My truck has been built and is scheduled to be delivered next week but when I went into the dealership to set up financing they said there is no rebate and there is nothing they can do about it.

They said it was a mistake by the salesman and they were sorry but there is nothing they can do. They seemed fine with me walking away (which I get) because they can mark my Maverick up 5-10k and sell it.
I’ve been waiting for 8 months(I was also told it would be 2-3 months) and want my truck but also thought it would be $1000 less.

Was anyone else promised this rebate?
Any advice?
Life is too short, just pay the extra 1K.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick Hybrid on August 18th and was told by the salesman that there was a $1000 rebate if you ordered during that time. He hand wrote this on my paperwork in August. My truck has been built and is scheduled to be delivered next week but when I went into the dealership to set up financing they said there is no rebate and there is nothing they can do about it.

They said it was a mistake by the salesman and they were sorry but there is nothing they can do. They seemed fine with me walking away (which I get) because they can mark my Maverick up 5-10k and sell it.
I’ve been waiting for 8 months(I was also told it would be 2-3 months) and want my truck but also thought it would be $1000 less.

Was anyone else promised this rebate?
Any advice?
My dealer mentioned a rebate might be coming to buyers due to the long delivery times... it never happened. Second, he offered me the 0% financing for 36 months and I said yes... 7 months later I got the 0% financing - delivered 3 weeks ago

Sponsored

roontoon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van and suv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you get the 750 certificate?

I was not promised any rebate from the dealer/salesperson.

I did get a $750 certificate from Ford Marketing (800-334/4375) and a $500 discount from Farm Bureau. My salesperson confirmed that both are valid even though my truck is delayed.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you get the 750 certificate?
They come in the mail. I also received one last year and one this year. I will try to use it when my Maverick comes in around June.

Sunset Ranch

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Was thinking the same thing. I thought I heard the dealer's profit margins on Mavericks are fairly lean. Maybe $300 to $500.
I work at dealer I am buying my Maverick from. It's a little more than that but definitely not 2500. Unless they are trading something in and the dealer is making it look like they are getting that. Or the dealer has marked up over MSRP and then reduced price. Maybe? Would be interested to see the VIN

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I received my Farm Bureau check about three weeks after the paperwork was sent in. $500
Did this come from Ford or your Dealer?

I signed the Farm Bureau rebate with my truck deal and was told I would get a check. Someone here said I was swindled and they don't send a check, it should come off the truck price.
Confused I called the dealer, and was told there actually was an issue submitting the Rebate to Ford with the 0% financing also on the purchase, but they never called me.

Supposed to talk to the manager today and find out what's going on.

Sponsored

hpgirl127

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford had order rebates on a few models like F-150s, etc. so maybe your salesperson mistakenly thought it applied to the Maverick as well.

As long as you didn't plan on using one of the order date locked financing rates you could always try signing up for the Illinois Farm Bureau to get $500 off that way if they process the membership fast enough.
What does FARM BUREAU do who are they any info to help

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t know how one becomes eligible for this $750 certificate but I called Ford marketing today to inquire about my window sticker and agent said I now have one. I’ve called them a dozen times over the last 6 months and this is the first I’ve heard of it. Waiting for my salesperson to confirm but I hope it’s valid and can be combined with x-plan.

Update: Talked to my salesperson and she thinks it’s being given to those who have been waiting a long time (I am a June order). She said she has customers with Bronco orders who got it and some of them have been waiting over a year. She also confirmed it’s compatible with x-plan (but not a-plan). Good news is a-plan discount over x for my order is $950 so with certificate I’m almost there. I think that’s fair compensation for the wait. Thanks Ford

Last edited:

Sirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XL Hybrid, '05 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t know how one becomes eligible for this $750 certificate but I called Ford marketing today to inquire about my window sticker and agent said I now have one. I’ve called them a dozen times over the last 6 months and this is the first I’ve heard of it. Waiting for my salesperson to confirm but I hope it’s valid and can be combined with x-plan.
I received an email from Ford a few weeks ago, basically the same as @Rob Cactus Gray 's, except my offer was for $2,500, not $3,000. The fine print at the bottom doesn't exclude Maverick and states "A/Z/D plans ineligible" so I'm going to assume that means that one can combine the offer with X plan pricing.

My offer expires in July. I'm 100% sure my truck won't be produced by then, but folks here have stated that Ford will extend the expiration date upon request. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.