First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered through Granger and received my email from Ford for a November 8th build. I ordered a Lariat EB 2.0 on June 29th. I know many others have ordered in June with no build date yet...I feel for them 😢.
Sponsored

Reactions: JJC

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
I ordered through Granger and received my email from Ford for a November 8th build. I ordered a Lariat EB 2.0 on June 29th. I know many others have ordered in June with no build date yet...I feel for them 😢.
Congrats!

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please if you are going to make this statement add the full details of your build - all options (including accessories), + engine/drivetrain. I realize most wouldn't want to change the drivetrain (they are substantially different!), but if you have accessories that can be ordered at the dealer, anything could potentially be delaying your order. Mudflaps, tonneau, floor mats - if you want it scheduled kicking those from your order could mean the difference!
Please if you are going to make this statement add the full details of your build - all options (including accessories), + engine/drivetrain. I realize most wouldn't want to change the drivetrain (they are substantially different!), but if you have accessories that can be ordered at the dealer, anything could potentially be delaying your order. Mudflaps, tonneau, floor mats - if you want it scheduled kicking those from your order could mean the difference!
I have no accessories that can be added at the dealer. Lariat, 2.5, Lux, that’s it.

RBElectrical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
How do we order? I got my quote from Jay, but he has been unresponsive to order the last 2 days.

Sponsored

caring1

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, Tesla, Ford
How do we order? I got my quote from Jay, but he has been unresponsive to order the last 2 days.
Jay is extremely nice and probably swamped. If you give them a call they’ll connect you and get it wrapped up. I know I called and all was done and back to me signed and sealed within 30minutes.

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
Can an order be transferred to you at that pricing?
I was out down as priority 20. They said that is as low as they can go when I asked for a lower number.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can an order be transferred to you at that pricing?
I was out down as priority 20. They said that is as low as they can go when I asked for a lower number.
Do you mean 10?
PC 20 is a stock order. Maybe Granger can weigh in, but I don’t think the dealer can flip it to a retail order. You’ll be starting new order.
If it’s 10, then yes that’s the lowest they can assign.

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford when do you guys expect the first few retail deliveries to occur at your dealer?
Our first Stock orders are estimated to show up Mid-october and I'd anticipate the retails shortly after that.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Zach, are the five Mavericks on grangerford.com customer orders or retail deliveries?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zach, are the five Mavericks on grangerford.com customer orders or retail deliveries?
Judging by the VINs those appear to be from the initial dealer builds (highest one is 3973, I think the retail customer orders started above the 4k range last week).

WarrenH

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Zach,
How does your 3% under MSRP offer compare with X Plan pricing?

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost