First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You no longer need to make a reservation. You can email our store or call and ask for Sean. If you email your build to [email protected] we can get started on a quote for you.
The reservation system seems as it was nothing more than a gimmick anyhow.
I get scheduling builds with similar packages & availability, but the dealer allocation system seems to just throw the reservation time stamp in the đź—‘
Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to work with you, do I make the Reservation with your dealership on line at your website? I ask because that process ALWAYS dumps me into an option for local Dealerships only... how would I get aligned to your Granger Iowa location? I am 100% buying a 1st Edition Rapid Red with 4k Tow AWD... also will you work with a Courtesy Dealer for drop ship to Port Richey Ford, Port Richey FL?
I don't believe granger is shipping. If not you will want to talk to long McArthur or Chapman

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't believe granger is shipping. If not you will want to talk to long McArthur or Chapman
Either way is ok... Chapman is out of the equation - nuff sad. McArthur is not discounting at all. So Granger, which I already emailed, will be my next best option. I will fly into the Airport closest to Granger's dealership - transact and then drive - eventually home to Florida...

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Either way is ok... Chapman is out of the equation - nuff sad. McArthur is not discounting at all. So Granger, which I already emailed, will be my next best option. I will fly into the Airport closest to Granger's dealership - transact and then drive - eventually home to Florida...
Will be a fun trip home at least!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We're happy to help. Out of customers out of state 80-90% have flown in and drove the vehicle back. California, new Jersey, south Carolina, etc. Some from farther away have had shipping done too. Either way we can help.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Florida how would we go about getting the Maverick ? Are you working with any dealers here to get it shipped?
You'd either need to arrange shipping or fly into Des Moines airport and drive back.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fly in and drive home is the way to go! A flight from Florida to Des Moines will probably be cheap, and then 2 maybe 3 nights of hotel, you still come out easily 4 figures ahead, and get to know your brand new truck!

I flew from Minneapolis to Seattle last October to buy a turbo fiat for my wife (saved there grand, paid for the whole trip with credit card miles). It was a great quiet 3 day trip. If you like audio books at all I'd highly recommend downloading a couple for the drive!

gman62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport to Maverick?
I would like to see the math on how you are saving money on this? Not to mention your putting 1400 plus miles on the Maverick within the 1st week of ownership. I am all for saving money and buying from quality dealers but this just seems to far of a drive.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to see the math on how you are saving money on this? Not to mention your putting 1400 plus miles on the Maverick within the 1st week of ownership. I am all for saving money and buying from quality dealers but this just seems to far of a drive.
Heck, if I could take off from work to make the drive, I'd do it. Just for the adventure alone. Nothing like a road trip in your new vehicle.

Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat - 2022 Explorer Timberline
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Flights from Denver to Des Moines are about $39 one way, plus a couple of tanks of gas and food. I'm saving ~3k compared to using a local dealer so the trip is well worth it for me.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I would love to buy from a dealer like Granger, but the savings on a XL hybrid with no options isn't worth the hassle of flying to Iowa and driving back to California. It makes sense for higher trims with a larger price tag, but to save like $500 before the cost of the flight, gas, hotels, etc would be very minimal when it's all said and done.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would love to buy from a dealer like Granger, but the savings on a XL hybrid with no options isn't worth the hassle of flying to Iowa and driving back to California. It makes sense for higher trims with a larger price tag, but to save like $500 before the cost of the flight, gas, hotels, etc would be very minimal when it's all said and done.
You save more than that. Invoice is about 3% discount on its own, the offer here is 3% below that, a total of about 6 percent. At a base cost of $22,000 you'd save about $1,300.

The trip probably cuts that savings in half, but you gain an amazing road trip in your brand new awesome truck, and still pocket $500 for your troubles. Not everyone has the time though, but if you do it is definitely worth it!

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
You save more than that. Invoice is about 3% discount on its own, the offer here is 3% below that, a total of about 6 percent. At a base cost of $22,000 you'd save about $1,300.

The trip probably cuts that savings in half, but you gain an amazing road trip in your brand new awesome truck, and still pocket $500 for your troubles. Not everyone has the time though, but if you do it is definitely worth it!
I'm not sure if they include the destination cost with it, but I see what you're getting at as I didn't think to include the difference of invoice to MSRP. Invoice is listed as $19,595 with a MSRP of $19,995. 3% of invoice would be $587.85 plus $400 off MSRP would be $987.85. Looks like a flight would be about $150, gas for 1800 miles around $200 if it gets about 35 mpg average, hotels if you go cheap maybe $200, food on the cheap about $50. Might save a few hundred bucks, which is worth it to some people but not for me.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There isn't a ton of margin in these. Especially on the base model. I have attached an order summary on a base XL FWD Hybrid truck.

$21,490 MSRP
$21,148 Invoice
$20,548 Sale Price

Compare that to a Maverick with all the option boxes checked.

$39,125 MSRP
$37,831 Invoice
$36,702 Sale Price

Our documentation fee is $180, which should provide some savings as well.
Sponsored

Attachments