First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know the retail allocations that Chapman (Horsham) has for March?
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

camarox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro, Spitfire, Camaro, Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine today great team to work with. Had a little hiccup that they attended to and got the truck to me.

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got mine today great team to work with. Had a little hiccup that they attended to and got the truck to me.
Yupe picked mine up today as well at my courtesy delivery dealership.

Chapman was fantastic and honored everything they said since the beginning.
They sent documents to sign overnight and included a prepaid overnight envelope to send them back. Once they received them they overnight a PA temp plate which is good for 60 days.

44.5 MPG on the way back :cool:

michaelmac8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Mine's getting picked up tomorrow and delivered Friday. I had a hiccup with them almost not honoring the price protection. I still have an issue with them telling me to sign up for the Farm Bureau so I can get the extra $500 off but in the end not honoring it. $90 wasted.

Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine's getting picked up tomorrow and delivered Friday. I had a hiccup with them almost not honoring the price protection. I still have an issue with them telling me to sign up for the Farm Bureau so I can get the extra $500 off but in the end not honoring it. $90 wasted.
I had the farm bureu credit as well. I did not use it as they said it changes the order date to current and you lose the price protection and the 0 for 36 or 0.9 for 48 rates that ford previously offered. They gave me the choice of using the 500 dollar farm credit and the higher 1.9% rate for 48 and price protection goes away or dont use it and get the 0.9 for 48 and keep the original prices. I choose the later so I sort of wasted 60 dollars on the credit but its ok.

Here is the fine print on the credit. The underlined part is most likely the reason why.

*Farm Bureau Exclusive Cash Reward is exclusively for active Farm Bureau members who are residents of the United States. $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2021/2022/2023 Ford Maverick, Ranger, F-150 or Super Duty®. This incentive is not available on F-150 Lightning, F-150 Raptor, F-650 and F-750 Super Duty®. This offer may not be used in conjunction with most other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 3, 2023.

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you checked if your VIN is affected by the new recall announced last week? I know they're not allowed to sell a vehicle with an unrepaired recall on it. Hopefully that doesn't delay your pickup.

camarox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro, Spitfire, Camaro, Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yupe picked mine up today as well at my courtesy delivery dealership.

They sent documents to sign overnight and included a prepaid overnight envelope to send them back. Once they received them they overnight a PA temp plate which is good for 60 days.

44.5 MPG on the way back :cool:
Waiting on my temp tag that didn't come with the truck. Did they ship it UPS?

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does Chapman Horsham put any stickers or anything on the trucks they sell?

Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, I will ask them not to put any on mine.

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone else had their truck recently get delivered at Chapman but haven't been receiving any communications from the dealership? Truck showed up last Monday, have sent multiple emails with no response.

sroctavio

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone else had their truck recently get delivered at Chapman but haven't been receiving any communications from the dealership? Truck showed up last Monday, have sent multiple emails with no response.
I was just in last week picking up my July order and they were juggling a ton of recent deliveries/out-of-state pickups. I would call Ashlie--she has always been responsive.
Sponsored