First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
the gas was on his previous Dora...the $10 connected vehicle charge started around 9/1
I made a change on my build and too saw this $10 charge on the updated DORA. I may have given it 2 seconds worth of thought and just moved on. 10 bucks isn't worth the energy it takes to be upset over...
Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made a change on my build and too saw this $10 charge on the updated DORA. I may have given it 2 seconds worth of thought and just moved on. 10 bucks isn't worth the energy it takes to be upset over...
On an unrelated note, can I borrow $10?

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All - I was told from Chapman (Horsham) that they have a total of 230 Hybrid builds currently unscheduled. I do not know how many have been scheduled so far.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New orders...4% UNDER INVOICE...Plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc...

No deposit required...no drop ship/CD

Feel free to dm/text/email me

215-410-2210
[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip
New orders...4% UNDER INVOICE...Plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc...

No deposit required...no drop ship/CD

Feel free to dm/text/email me

215-410-2210
[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip
Hopefully this won't clutter the Maverick forum, but:

@Dealerinsider (Tom) -

1) Is this offer just on the Maverick, or would it also apply to the Escape Hybrid and Bronco Sport?
2)If you were to guess (and I realize it is just a guess), how long do you believe it would take to do a factory (retail) order for a Escape AWD Hybrid (most likely SEL or Titanium w/moonroof) order?
THANKS.

Sponsored

Baily2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t know if this was covered in regards to Chapman Ford but…. I spoke to a rep yesterday in regards to putting in a order with them at the 4% below invoice pricing. I was surprised and a bit dismayed that Chapman Ford will not give a signed purchase order with all pricing listed. Is that the experience everyone else has has with Chapman?What prevents them from removing the offfer when the Maverick finally arrives? I would like to trust them but verification in writing is common sense. Am I missing something?

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t know if this was covered in regards to Chapman Ford but…. I spoke to a rep yesterday in regards to putting in a order with them at the 4% below invoice pricing. I was surprised and a bit dismayed that Chapman Ford will not give a signed purchase order with all pricing listed. Is that the experience everyone else has has with Chapman?What prevents them from removing the offfer when the Maverick finally arrives? I would like to trust them but verification in writing is common sense. Am I missing something?
yes. They can't guarantee nothing will change (sales tax increase, Fuel Surcharge by carrier, etc.) or that YOU won't change your mind on options, trim level, etc. like so many members here have. You want them to have to amend the order and get it resigned by both parties each time there's a change? What if additional rebates become available but you already signed you purchase order that did not include the lower price you could have paid?

Also, I don't know this for a fact in this case, but I do know a little about contracts from past personal experience and I don't think you can have a binding generic purchase order (contract) without a specific identifier of the exact item described in the contract. That would be your assigned VIN in this case- otherwise it could be describing another Lariat build just like yours or another person's and how would anyone enforce that?

my dealer wouldn't sign anything either but I DID get an OTD cost sheet listing my complete pricing, so not worried ab

Baily2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok got it thank you for taking the time to reply. They appear to be a stand up dealership but I wanted to see what others experience has been.
Sponsored