Sponsored

2022 VIN Rollovers to 2023 Scheduled to Production - anyone else?

capo99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My scheduled 2022 VIN roll over moved overnight to in production. Any other 2022 VIN rollovers seeing the same for their January schedules?
Sponsored

Magog

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2022 order turned into a 2023 order. I was origianally scheduled for the week of 1/9/23 and then pushed back to 1/16/23.

Here is one for you guys:

On another thread here someone posted that the spray-in bedliners were no longer slowing production. I ordered mine with a drop-in because the dealer said the spray-in would hold up the order. Since then, the news above was posted and I called the dealer about this. They said that since I was already scheduled there was nothing they could do, even though it wasn't built yet. WTF. I'm being penalized for being in the que and scheduled but others who are waiting but not scheduled CAN change it?! I called Ford and talked to them about it. Got nowhere. They turned me back around to the dealer. So, I called my salesman and said I wanted a meet with him and the sales manager. During that meeting, the sales manager said he was going to contact his production guy and see if there is anything that could be done. I'm supposed to hear from the dealer today. Any other advice out there?

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have had a build week of 9 Jan 23 since the roll over and I got a build date of 10 Jan 23 just before Christmas. Still waiting for the tracker to change. I'll make my weekly call Thursday or Friday since I quit receiving emails last year.

KungFuGrip

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a 22 rollover and decided to chat with Ford today.... I have a VIN (again) and it shows In Production on the tracker! I never got that far with my 22 order.

Arcenannie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did my daily check at Ford.com and see I too was changed from "ordered" to "in production" today. I am pleased and surprised.

Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have had a build week of 9 Jan 23 since the roll over and I got a build date of 10 Jan 23 just before Christmas. Still waiting for the tracker to change. I'll make my weekly call Thursday or Friday since I quit receiving emails last year.
Bug your dealer about adding your email to the order. They all dropped off and had to be added manually.

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My scheduled 2022 VIN roll over moved overnight to in production. Any other 2022 VIN rollovers seeing the same for their January schedules?
My Jan 5th build has been in production and had a window sticker since Dec 20th. No movement yet but maybe by end of week.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
During that meeting, the sales manager said he was going to contact his production guy and see if there is anything that could be done. I'm supposed to hear from the dealer today. Any other advice out there?
I'd be surprised if you can get that changed. In general once it hits 'in production' it's locked in. But you have done everything I can think of to get it changed if it's possible.

Note that the spray in liner is now packaged with the cargo management system at a discount. Perhaps because so many dealers told customers to drop the spray in liner that Ford now has extra capacity. I think they also added more capacity. Try to get that discounted package if you can because it sounds like Ford is pushing that. Might give you some leverage.

There might be more info for you in this thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...count-package-current-constraints-info.24779/

haleedog

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F150, 2016 Lincoln MKX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a 2022 hybrid xlt rollover with a VIN Now a 2023 still sitting at Priority 2. Original order was 11/01/2021. I wanted to add the SIBL/Cargo Mangement bundle but was told by my dealer adding the SIBL/Cargo management bundle would change my priority code back to 10

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m a cancelled 22 VIN, scheduled now but not in production. I was able to add the SIBL while scheduled and then subsequently the bed rails when I heard about the bundle. I feel like some dealers just say no we can’t make changes, but don’t actually try.

Sponsored

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Jan 5th build has been in production and had a window sticker since Dec 20th. No movement yet but maybe by end of week.
I’m in a similar situation. My XLT lux hybrid was scheduled for production on Jan 12th, but has been in production with a window sticker since Dec 22nd. I’ve been checking the tracker and modules daily but haven’t seen any signs of progress on my build.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My cancelled/reordered Maverick was slated for 1/13/23 build...and just this evening (1/4/23) the tracker changed to "in Production". It says my window sticker is now available...but it isn't yet.

blackb13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a PSA, once your VIN generates, if you haven't already, make sure you're confirming your private offer either with Ford marketing or your dealership. If they don't see it then start hounding your dealership.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a PSA, once your VIN generates, if you haven't already, make sure you're confirming your private offer either with Ford marketing or your dealership. If they don't see it then start hounding your dealership.
I got a copy from my dealership as soon as I got my 2023 VIN.

First Name
Thuy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, rdx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My cancelled/reordered Maverick was slated for 1/13/23 build...and just this evening (1/4/23) the tracker changed to "in Production". It says my window sticker is now available...but it isn't yet.
Same to me. I got production date 1/6 then moved to 1/13. Today I chat with Ford and they said it's in production.... The tracker also changed to "in production" this morning.
Sponsored