Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't get your hopes up....my eco has been in production almost a month since Oct 25. No constraints on my orders. Still not showing built for some reason so probably still 4-6 weeks away.

I thought it only took a day or two to build on the assembly line. Ford could easily update us by email but for some reason they choose not to. My dealer does not even know what is going on.
Same here.
Sponsored

Zapper21

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion , 2004 Ford Ranger
I also had the original build week of November 8th and then it was changed to November 15th. It went into production on 11/10, built 11/19 and delivery estimate of December 8th-14th. The Ford tracker gave an ETA of 12/16. Merry Christmas to new and future Maverick truck families!! :)
Same here Build date was 11/22, Checked this morning showing Built waiting to ship, ETA to dealer is 12/14/2021

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just checked tracking today and woohoo :) I too am now in production.

My build details are in my signature.

Currently not showing a window sticker yet.

Is it strange that my last update showed the build week of 11/29 and build day of 12/4 yet today 11/22 I am in production.

Scheduled to Week of 11-29 and Day 12-04.JPG

In Production.JPG
Where did you go to get the vehicle history info? I tracked my truck and it only gave me the “In production” visual you have on the bottom of your post. Maybe it’s because I’m on the mobile page and not PC?

B-Town79

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
I originally had an 11/8 build week that got pushed back to 11/15. Nothing changed last week and it still showed as ordered. Monday night I received an email saying my build date was changed to 11/29. I checked this morning after seeing this post and it's now showing in production. Hopefully it gets here by Christmas!

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where did you go to get the vehicle history info? I tracked my truck and it only gave me the “In production” visual you have on the bottom of your post. Maybe it’s because I’m on the mobile page and not PC?
Because of the lack of emails from Ford I ask my dealer to email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report showing the FULL History on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

Tim actually mentioned on his live stream last night to have this done by the dealer. Said it only takes a few seconds for the dealer to do.

Oh and I did get my Window Sticker on 11/23 which was one day after I saw that I was in production.

Ford Maverick Anyone else “In Production” ? Window Sticker.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

IslaDelDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 & 2019 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In production showed up on the Ford e-mail on 11/22. An actual date was added to the In Production note. I checked with my Classic Ford salesman, Taylor Whithurst and he verified this with Webdo and by checking the Vehicle Visibility details. On the Webdo it showed "trim line" which may mean it is in the second phase of production. It could also mean that it is close to being built. There is also a window for delivery to Classic from 12/17 - 12/23 that Taylor sees. On my Ford e-mail status it shows a delivery to Classic of 12/23. On my window sticker it shows 11 12 21 in the special order area. Hope that helps with a few of Ford's terms and details. Your salesman can check Webdo and the Vehicle Visibility details. I make brief contact every few weeks to check my status. Good luck to you and if you learn more about the process feel free to post it!

OP
OP
Mainer500

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, checked my Wife’s status today and it’s now listed as In Production!!!!!
we had a build date of December 2nd and it seems that is coming to fruition.
ordered July 2nd an XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford360 and a Spare Tire in Hot Pepper Red. The original order had the soft Tonneau Cover but we pulled that off and that seemed to move it along. I’ll be ordering the Extang 2.0 for her when it’s available (my Line-X friends are authorized dealers and will get it as soon as it’s available) also, the Widow Sticker wasn’t available yet when I checked.
Hopefully shes not the only one that MIGHT be getting a perfectly timed Christmas Present this year;) Good Luck to all. And Happy Holidays to all The Maverick Families across country;)
Wow, checked and saw a Window Sticker this morning. FINALLY Ford knows who I am again;) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I freaking crack me up:) Ford and my dealer could give a Rats Ass who I am, as long as the check clears that's all I represent to them and to my dealership, I'm a pain because I'm getting X Pricing and cut into their profits. And I guess the 6K views of a Maverick on their lot that I posted is irrelevant, as long as the check clears;) All of our dealers have spoken LOUD and CLEAR as to who they are and who we are to them during this new way of ordering Fords. Have you seen Fords new commercial on how to order a new Ford? You don't need a dealer and you get incentives for ordering online. Lets see how many Dealerships survive this.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here.
I just got off the phone with Ford. Still stuck in production since Oct 27. It's an ecoboost with no constraints so it should not be affected by the ongoing hybrid delay. Ford rep said my revised delivery date of Dec 5 (originally Nov 18) will probably get bumped again. I guess close only counts in horseshoes after all.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
repeating details; I gave dealer a check for 500 down on Hybrid XLT 9/8 then when I heard 1.9 offer ending 10/4, I talked to my dealer salesman. Later that day he texted me a screen show I was locked in at 1.9 and that screen shot had a vin # and then texted me with build date 11/8. I can't remember signing anything but they cashed my 500 dollar check.

Tracking site showed my window sticker on 11/18 and has not changed yet as of 11/24.

NEW details:
I have stopped by a few times to see my salesman with cookies once and zucchini bread once, just to be nice. He has always been friendly and looked up things on his computer. Told me production date changed 11/8 to 11/22.

(11/23) he said is has been built so next thing is shipping. He had nothing more yet.

To date I have gotten ZERO -NONE emails from Ford.

Glad I have a friendly salesperson. Truth will be when truck arrives and we finish the sale. I don't expect any surprises. I did ask once on a visit "are we still at MSRP?" he said "yep".

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
repeating details; I gave dealer a check for 500 down on Hybrid XLT 9/8 then when I heard 1.9 offer ending 10/4, I talked to my dealer salesman. Later that day he texted me a screen show I was locked in at 1.9 and that screen shot had a vin # and then texted me with build date 11/8. I can't remember signing anything but they cashed my 500 dollar check.

Tracking site showed my window sticker on 11/18 and has not changed yet as of 11/24.

NEW details:
I have stopped by a few times to see my salesman with cookies once and zucchini bread once, just to be nice. He has always been friendly and looked up things on his computer. Told me production date changed 11/8 to 11/22.

(11/23) he said is has been built so next thing is shipping. He had nothing more yet.

To date I have gotten ZERO -NONE emails from Ford.

Glad I have a friendly salesperson. Truth will be when truck arrives and we finish the sale. I don't expect any surprises. I did ask once on a visit "are we still at MSRP?" he said "yep".
I previously posted that I saw "my" vehicle on the dealers website with a red "deposit" banner across it. But in addition it showed a $3000.00 "Market Adjustment" added to the final price. I immediately called my salesman and he told me the price we agreed to was the price I would pay which was a big relief. The last time I talked to him (last week) he said mine was built and that I should expect it in about 6 weeks. My latest window sticker (it has changed once) on the bottom listed 11/18, same as yours!
They may come part way together on the same train ;)

Sponsored

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I previously posted that I saw "my" vehicle on the dealers website with a red "deposit" banner across it. But in addition it showed a $3000.00 "Market Adjustment" added to the final price. I immediately called my salesman and he told me the price we agreed to was the price I would pay which was a big relief. The last time I talked to him (last week) he said mine was built and that I should expect it in about 6 weeks. My latest window sticker (it has changed once) on the bottom listed 11/18, same as yours!
They may come part way together on the same train ;)
I think dealers have a way to see an estimated arrival date but have to keep quiet till after 12/8 because we all think 12/8 is still some BIG FORD announcement. If true, many hybrids could be shipped to arrive sometime after 12/8 and not have to wait till after Jan 1, 2022. Just my gut feeling. Sure wish someone could confirm what is going to happen on 12/8. Not far away now.

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes my Wife had the 1st week of Nov, then moved to Nov 9th then to the week of nov 29th then a build date of Dec 2nd;)
Almost exact same as mine. I got "in production" today too with the window sticker!

btgardner

First Name
bennett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting maverick
Ok, checked my Wife’s status today and it’s now listed as In Production!!!!!
we had a build date of December 2nd and it seems that is coming to fruition.
ordered July 2nd an XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford360 and a Spare Tire in Hot Pepper Red. The original order had the soft Tonneau Cover but we pulled that off and that seemed to move it along. I’ll be ordering the Extang 2.0 for her when it’s available (my Line-X friends are authorized dealers and will get it as soon as it’s available) also, the Widow Sticker wasn’t available yet when I checked.
Hopefully shes not the only one that MIGHT be getting a perfectly timed Christmas Present this year;) Good Luck to all. And Happy Holidays to all The Maverick Families across country;)
I odered my Maverick First Edition on July 3rd and it went into production 11/22! Rapid Red. And now we wait......

IslaDelDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 & 2019 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your dealership can check status by doing a "vehicle history" report. It will at some phase of being in production, give the dealer a window of delivery while your Ford e-mail will only give one date of delivery to the dealership. My dealership said to go with the latest date for delivery and that may get pushed back too. Mine is 12/23 and with all of the rail traffic look for it after Christmas. Good luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving!