Sponsored

Huntski51

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Fod Maverick
Anyone else notice they messed up on the standard wheel option for the XLT? It has the 4x4 package (black wheels) and standard XLT wheels flipped....

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Brochure [PDF] wheel options.PNG

996ttderm

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, F150, Porsche, Prius, Tahoe
"perimeter alarm" is listed as Standard on XLT (and on the Lariat) in the brochure. How does this perimeter alarm work? If somebody walks close to the truck is there a chirp? Somebody please educate me. Thanks.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Except its not even correct info, lol! Misinformation is worse than information. 🤪
A very accurate statement in today's USA.

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
Doesn’t Canada have recycling ? Just kidding
Actually they do but we as consumers have to do all the work for them sort every thing out for them in to those darn boxes and then the truck comes along and dumps it all into one area on the truck anyway so what a waste of time time.

Sponsored

Pouncer

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
The brochure indicates the Maverick comes with Ford's "Sync 4" system. That's been overtaken by events, hasn't it?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer gave me a brochure that was printed on copy paper. I thought that was kind of cheezy. I wish my dealer had the traditional brochures on slick paper.

MOMAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sport Trac
Doesn’t Canada have recycling ? Just kidding
Has anyone received a traditional brochure from a dealer? I'm referring to one printed using high quality paper and employing high quality printing/photos. If so are any still available? I've been looking for a number of months.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone received a traditional brochure from a dealer? I'm referring to one printed using high quality paper and employing high quality printing/photos. If so are any still available? I've been looking for a number of months.
I got one at Larson Ford in Lakewood, New Jersey in October. Paper, printing, and pictures are fine to me.

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"perimeter alarm" is listed as Standard on XLT (and on the Lariat) in the brochure. How does this perimeter alarm work? If somebody walks close to the truck is there a chirp? Somebody please educate me. Thanks.
If it's the same as in other Fords, it includes an interior motion sensor and a tilt sensor on top of the typical alarm stuff. In all, it monitors the hood, doors, tailgate (maybe?), interior movement, and incline.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The hard copies of the brochure have been available at many dealerships for at least a couple of months now.

I won't join in on the snickers about Ford's marketing department or Ford in general. It's the new world order during/after the pandemic as well as during a massive automaker response to climate change. Ordering, production, scheduling, marketing, and deliveries at ALL the manufacturers are in some level of disarray. Supply (especially re: chips) shortages abound. In the meantime, they have been focused on the development of EVs, EV charging station deployment, battery development, and setting up their own chip production facilities.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Someone on this site scanned that earlier hard copy brochure.

Here it is:
Thanks for posting this… I read it over and damn it, fell in love again😍

James Smith

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Ford has finally released the 2022 Maverick brochure.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 2.22.48 PM.jpg
Will Ford send all of us who have 2022 Mavericks now, or on order , a copy ? Since they are not taking any new orders until August 2023. However, thanks for including the PDF copy.
Sponsored