First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I stopped by my local Ford dealership this morning and my salesman showed me a 2022 Maverick brochure with lots of full color pictures, with all the factory XL, XLT, and Lariat specs and options, etc. It is about 10" by 13" and has 6 or 7 pages, but he said it was the only copy he had (one copy per dealership?). Has anyone else seen this brochure? Where can I get one?
Sponsored

NewMavIL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I stopped by my local Ford dealership this morning and my salesman showed me a 2022 Maverick brochure with lots of full color pictures, with all the factory XL, XLT, and Lariat specs and options, etc. It is about 10" by 13" and has 6 or 7 pages, but he said it was the only copy he had (one copy per dealership?). Has anyone else seen this brochure? Where can I get one?
Here's the Packaging Guide "Brochure."

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really? that is too bad, I took the one at my dealer home with me! :p

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has halted printing Maverick Brochures due to supply chain constraints. Oh, I think that is only for the Hybrid Brochure.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The funniest thing about this 'brochure' is how it reads - it reads like they half copy-pastad internal sales documents - like 'the maverick buyer will love the large drink holders'. What, wait, are you talking to me brochure? This is getting a little too conversational for a public-facing brochure!

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A couple things I noticed:

- The QR code on the page 6 actually works and takes you to a video on how to make your own side rails for the bed. Very cool.
Build your own Bed Rails

- The last page says to visit 'fordtube.com' for more videos, but that link doesn't work. GoDaddy says the actual domain is available.

Last edited:

spacemancraig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
A couple things I noticed:

- The QR code on the page 6 actually works and takes you to a video on how to make your own side rails for the bed. Very cool.
Build your own Bed Rails

- The last page says to visit 'fordtube.com' for more videos, but that link doesn't work. GoDaddy says the actual domain is available.
Yoink

Edit: it's not available...I was gonna register and give it up in exchange for a build date.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Yep, same thing happened at my dealership. My rep showed it to me. I tried to take it, but he snatched it back. I don’t think you can legitimately get one, but you might be able to snatch the one the dude showed you while he’s not looking. 😀

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow I'm starting to feel special! Maybe my limited edition brochure will be worth something someday!

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Walked out of my dealer with one in hand the other day.

Going to use it to ask for a discount if my FX4 doesn’t have Slippery mode as listed 😂

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I went to see the trainer Maverick at my dealership about two weeks ago he had a bunch in his office and gave me one to keep. I figured that all dealership got them and were available.

FLAirGunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got one last week when I stopped by my local dealer in FWB, they had a stack of them sitting with the rest of the brochures. It didn't look like they were trying to hide them!

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I got one last week when I took a Bronco sport for a test ride
Sponsored