First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick Hybrid on August 18th and was told by the salesman that there was a $1000 rebate if you ordered during that time. He hand wrote this on my paperwork in August. My truck has been built and is scheduled to be delivered next week but when I went into the dealership to set up financing they said there is no rebate and there is nothing they can do about it.

They said it was a mistake by the salesman and they were sorry but there is nothing they can do. They seemed fine with me walking away (which I get) because they can mark my Maverick up 5-10k and sell it.
I’ve been waiting for 8 months(I was also told it would be 2-3 months) and want my truck but also thought it would be $1000 less.

Was anyone else promised this rebate?
Any advice?
Most custom orders got $1,000 rebate in the time period, but not the Maverick. Salesperson was confused.
I doubt they would take a $1,000 hit on a truck that they could sell for over MSRP.
Sponsored

Firedog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did those of you who got the $750 rebate go about getting it? My truck is in production and any little bit would help. TIA

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford to verify my build date of 5/23 and VIN # on my Rapid Red FE Lariat Hybrid and she mentioned something about a rebate but wasn't sure if it was $750 or $500. She even gave me a 11 digit #. I will check with the dealer tomorrow and report back.

AC13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT / 1964 Ford Fairlane 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told at the time of my order (in June) that any incentives or rebates available would be those in effect at the time of purchase. Right now my delivery is estimated May 5-11, so it's whatever might be available at that time.

Firedog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford to verify my build date of 5/23 and VIN # on my Rapid Red FE Lariat Hybrid and she mentioned something about a rebate but wasn't sure if it was $750 or $500. She even gave me a 11 digit #. I will check with the dealer tomorrow and report back.
Thank you

Sponsored

Revengeman01

First Name
Revenge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
This isn’t true. I was sent a $750 rebate offer back in Jan that applied to the Maverick through April. Sadly it expired a few days ago and I still don’t have my Maverick. 😢 slap in the face
False - Ford has Never offered any "official" rebates on the Maverick. I bet yours was a general Ford rebate and if you read the Fine Print - you would see that it didn't apply to the Maverick. This topic has been discussed for over a year now and there never has been a rebate on the Maverick. Period - Case Closed!.

LookingForAMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VB 2.0 Maverick XLT/4K/Lux/CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
False - Ford has Never offered any "official" rebates on the Maverick. I bet yours was a general Ford rebate and if you read the Fine Print - you would see that it didn't apply to the Maverick. This topic has been discussed for over a year now and there never has been a rebate on the Maverick. Period - Case Closed!.
I received an email on Friday with a $750 offer that did not exclude the Maverick(expires 7/5). There was quite a list of excluded vehicles, but the Maverick was not in the list.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email on Friday with a $750 offer that did not exclude the Maverick(expires 7/5). There was quite a list of excluded vehicles, but the Maverick was not in the list.
Rebate or discount? I think Ford only calls it a rebate if you're getting cash back, and I'm pretty sure the Maverick doesn't qualify for any of those. Plenty of discount vouchers that apply though.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rebate or discount? I think Ford only calls it a rebate if you're getting cash back, and I'm pretty sure the Maverick doesn't qualify for any of those. Plenty of discount vouchers that apply though.
on my mailer it's called "exclusive cash reward". On my OTD pricing sheet the sales GM listed the $750 on the line for Rebate.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
incorrect. I have received the offer 2x in a mailer to my home address and once recently by email. The adverts featured F-150 on front cover offering $2500 off and an * When you read the fine print the * explains $2500 only applies to F-150 promotion, but many others qualify for $750.00 but read the exclusion list. Maverick is NOT on the exclusion list, and I took the mailer to my dealer and said does it covers Maverick since it is not excluded. THAT is when you need to look in VINCENT data base for your existing account and look for a line item with discount code shown on your mailer. Mine was on there and my rep only had to click on a box on the line item to activate the discount on my account.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did those of you who got the $750 rebate go about getting it? My truck is in production and any little bit would help. TIA
it's not something you seek and request or apply for. I was told it's a customer loyalty perk for people who have bought Fords before. 1 sales guy said Ford sometimes blankets neighborhoods nearby the dealership with similar offers by mail. We bought an F-150 from the local dealer in 2018.

LookingForAMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VB 2.0 Maverick XLT/4K/Lux/CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The term used in the email was "Exclusive Cash Offer." It sounds like the same thing that Old Ranchero has mentioned. It may be up to interpretation on if that makes it a rebate or a discount. Either way, is $750 towards the purchase. I had intended to wait until August to order a 2023, but couldn't pass up Granger's $3000 off offer. I never really expected to get my order until the Fall.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
it's not something you seek and request or apply for. I was told it's a customer loyalty perk for people who have bought Fords before. 1 sales guy said Ford sometimes blankets neighborhoods nearby the dealership with similar offers by mail. We bought an F-150 from the local dealer in 2018.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As an aside: I've noticed your mention of the Ford 289. That little V8 would wind up to the moon and back [almost]!!!

Frankp

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ford had order rebates on a few models like F-150s, etc. so maybe your salesperson mistakenly thought it applied to the Maverick as well.

As long as you didn't plan on using one of the order date locked financing rates you could always try signing up for the Illinois Farm Bureau to get $500 off that way if they process the membership fast enough.
Is this Farm Bureau deal for real. Open to anyone who is a member?
Sponsored