First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah. What sucks is it's not the final rail yard. Usually when it transfers I can still track it, but once it got to Tampa it stopped tracking. It still says it is supposed to go to the rail yard by me before going to the dealer. He says VINView only updates on Tuesday and Thursday. Don't know how truthful that is but won't know anything until Tuesday. Hopefully by then it's at the final yard.
Any chance they changed carriers? UP to CSX for example.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any chance they changed carriers? UP to CSX for example.
It was on CSX already. It started on UP but I could still track it by calling CSX. It then transferred to CSX somewhere in Indiana. I think the final destination is also a CSX yard so I'm assuming there will be a new rail number later?

BrothrFree

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was on CSX already. It started on UP but I could still track it by calling CSX. It then transferred to CSX somewhere in Indiana. I think the final destination is also a CSX yard so I'm assuming there will be a new rail number later?
Seems unlikely, but I'm no expert by any means. Seems like they would have transferred the railcar as opposed to the vehicles on it. I understand the railroads routinely swap the railcars.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seems unlikely, but I'm no expert by any means. Seems like they would have transferred the railcar as opposed to the vehicles on it. I understand the railroads routinely swap the railcars.
Yes I agree. It tracked all the way through several transfers but when it got to Tampa it said it was emptied. The tracking still worked but it tracked the empty train back into Georgia while my truck is still sitting in Tampa.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So I know it says not to talk to someone at CSX but has anyone done so and gotten any information. My truck is still sitting in Tampa and I have a feeling the car was offloaded and is now sitting at the back of the line to get moved. Dealer says he can't any more info so I was wondering if it's worth trying CSX to see what they say.

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure where the best thread is to note this is for future searches, but after being unable to find where my ramp one location was. I can verify that RU08 is, in fact, the Union Pacific ROLLA railyard in the North Denver area. Actual address is in Henderson, CO.

Hopefully, this will help anyone searching for "Ramp One RU08."

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm not sure where the best thread is to note this is for future searches, but after being unable to find where my ramp one location was. I can verify that RU08 is, in fact, the Union Pacific ROLLA railyard in the North Denver area. Actual address is in Henderson, CO.

Hopefully, this will help anyone searching for "Ramp One RU08."
Maybe post it in here. Someone sent this thread to me when I was looking for codes.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/rail-car-delivery-ramp-1-codes.11658/

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ejouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Maverick, Atlas Blue, FWD, EcoBoost, XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Are we sure they all start out on CSX? Norfolk recognized my railcar number and placed it at Nogales, AZ.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is anyone else having issue with the tracking web site? It keeps giving me an system error when I enter my order number and vin number.
Where’s the rail tracking site or link ? Tks vp

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford CS really sucks. I called on Monday because my truck is STILL sitting in Tampa. He said it had a new ETA (that is always moving of course) of 3/8. He said if it didn't show up by then to call back and he would escalate it and even noted it. I called today because its still sitting there. They said it currently shows a date of 3/11-3/17. I explained that it keeps moving and thats why he put it in the notes. They said they can't do anything because the ETA moved in the system and so its not past the ETA date yet. Their system is such BS. This is definitely my first and last Ford vehicle I ever own.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford CS really sucks. I called on Monday because my truck is STILL sitting in Tampa. He said it had a new ETA (that is always moving of course) of 3/8. He said if it didn't show up by then to call back and he would escalate it and even noted it. I called today because its still sitting there. They said it currently shows a date of 3/11-3/17. I explained that it keeps moving and thats why he put it in the notes. They said they can't do anything because the ETA moved in the system and so its not past the ETA date yet. Their system is such BS. This is definitely my first and last Ford vehicle I ever own.
I wish the old days of going to the lot, picking out a car, and driving home would come back. These year+ waits are crazy.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can run into the same problems at GM and Stellantis.

IndyChill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XL Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are we sure they all start out on CSX? Norfolk recognized my railcar number and placed it at Nogales, AZ.
Ford Chat told me mine was in Nogales also and gave me this railcar number. TTGX962378. CSX did not recognize it. NS kinda did. It twice repeated the number without the G and said it was in California in Feb. So something ain't workin☹
Sponsored