2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I should have been more explicit. Is there any way for us to track the car carrier with a VIN without the dealership?
One of the other MTC members here sent me this yesterday. It takes a little bit to get registered but will show where it is leaving the rail yard from and the path to your dealer. Don't know if it does an up to the minute thing but mine will be done in one leg when it does.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Similar here...my railcar was emptied today at 6:53 AM and now has a destination of Chicago, with an "Origin- Rolla"...which is UP's Denver terminal. Thus my truck should be sitting in the Denver railyard waiting for a BIG truck to bring it to my WY dealer. Most of Wyoming's roads were closed yesterday and even FedEx is delaying my overnight documents. Snow isn't melting fast at MINUS 12 degrees.
My rail car headed back up to Georgia but my truck is still sitting in Tampa. Supposedly it is still taking a train to the drop off spot but I guess I will get a new rail car number when that happens? It has been sitting there a week now. One of the other members here who is at the same dealer had his truck leave a week after, but it went the correct route like mine should've and is now at the dealer.

deej

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick 2.0 Lariat, AWD, 4K, Lux, BAP, HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

deej

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

One of the other MTC members here sent me this yesterday. It takes a little bit to get registered but will show where it is leaving the rail yard from and the path to your dealer. Don't know if it does an up to the minute thing but mine will be done in one leg when it does.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/
Apparently they don't like us. When you try to register, it sends an email with:
"At this time our tracking services are reserved for the clients who have made the shipping contract with United Road only. If you have questions about the shipment of your vehicle, please contact the dealership you bought it from, or have them call us directly."

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Apparently they don't like us. When you try to register, it sends an email with:
"At this time our tracking services are reserved for the clients who have made the shipping contract with United Road only. If you have questions about the shipment of your vehicle, please contact the dealership you bought it from, or have them call us directly."
I wonder if you did something wrong. It worked for me. If you want to PM your VIN I can see if I can find it on my end. I heard some had issues with certain dealers. You would have to let me know the dealer name also.

Sponsored

deej

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wonder if you did something wrong. It worked for me. If you want to PM your VIN I can see if I can find it on my end. I heard some had issues with certain dealers. You would have to let me know the dealer name also.
Android for the win. I could not get it to work from either an iPhone or iPad, but it worked just fine from an Android tablet.

Thanks again for the help!

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the same reply.... But at least I know they have it in their system, and it is headed to the correct dealership.

BrothrFree

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this regional or national? My truck is in Chicago. I'm four hours south of there in Indiana. I don't have access to an android device, and as stated by deej none of the other devices work.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not sure but believe it's national. This is what mine shows. It has a map of how it will get to the dealer from the rail yard. It's supposedly to update and show pending pickup when it gets to the yard.

Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links Screenshot_20230223_185503_Chrome

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now new date of April 17th....W T F ???? No explanation. This was an email 3 days ago and NO MESSAGE FROM THE DEALER....FoMoCo Customer Service doesn't know...Maybe they'll roll it into a 2024 model...

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have an order from 10/2021 that I've been tracking on Norfolk Southern. The ETA was for 2/17 -2/23 and my truck hasn't arrived. The rail car number is TTGX962051. I tracked it to my state of VA and AVPL within 180 miles of my dealer. The dealer says their latest history report shows it changed rail companies and went on Belt Railway of Chicago Illinois on 2/20 and that's all they know. Ford CS says the same thing and the ETA has been extended several more days. If you can provide any information, I will greatly appreciate it.
Yeah mine was on CSX and was supposed to go straight to Taft which is close by me, but instead went to Tampa and was offloaded so I can't track it anymore. Dealer shows it still sitting in a train yard I guess to be put on another train to come here. It's been sitting there over a week already.

here4theparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Engine
Undecided
Yeah mine was on CSX and was supposed to go straight to Taft which is close by me, but instead went to Tampa and was offloaded so I can't track it anymore. Dealer shows it still sitting in a train yard I guess to be put on another train to come here. It's been sitting there over a week already.
I know it's frustrating and the only information I've gotten since I ordered in 10/21 is an email from Ford every month or so and Ford CS. The only info I get from Ford tracking is the ETA and that date keeps changing. This is the first and the last time I will be ordering a vehicle.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know it's frustrating and the only information I've gotten since I ordered in 10/21 is an email from Ford every month or so and Ford CS. The only info I get from Ford tracking is the ETA and that date keeps changing. This is the first and the last time I will be ordering a vehicle.
Dealer says it should be there by 3/3 but I won't know until Tuesday when he can get a new VINview if it is still sitting in the rail yard or not. Tracking hasn't changed because the site hasn't updates since 2/9. When I try chat they say it is still in St Louis.

BrothrFree

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer says it should be there by 3/3 but I won't know until Tuesday when he can get a new VINview if it is still sitting in the rail yard or not. Tracking hasn't changed because the site hasn't updates since 2/9. When I try chat they say it is still in St Louis.
Ford chat unfortunately does not have access to real time updates, so they’re at the mercy of usually outdated info. Basically once it gets offloaded at a rail yard it is very difficult to trace, and the only reliable tracing at that point is through the dealer.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford chat unfortunately does not have access to real time updates, so they’re at the mercy of usually outdated info. Basically once it gets offloaded at a rail yard it is very difficult to trace, and the only reliable tracing at that point is through the dealer.
Yeah. What sucks is it's not the final rail yard. Usually when it transfers I can still track it, but once it got to Tampa it stopped tracking. It still says it is supposed to go to the rail yard by me before going to the dealer. He says VINView only updates on Tuesday and Thursday. Don't know how truthful that is but won't know anything until Tuesday. Hopefully by then it's at the final yard.
Sponsored