First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Sport Wagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any Idea how late the emails normally come in for or is likely scheduling for this week is complete.
Sponsored

Frogman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received email 12:42pm today, for 12/12/22 production.
XLT, EcoBoost, AWD, FX-4, Lux package, Copilot 360, spray-in bedliner, Area 51
Re-ordered, priority 10

MavVoyeur

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email today for an estimated build date of Dec 5. XL hybrid with 360 Co-pilot, trailer hitch and sliding back glass.

Last edited:

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I'm not saying I'm lucky as I've waited over a year for this day, but I have been scheduled for week one - - November 21. I haven't seen any others on the Forum (as of yet) with the 11-21 scheduled build week and my VIN number that is in the low XXXXXX00700's reflects the early scheduling. Looks as I will be at the least, an early MY23 build.

I ordered a Lariat in October of 2021 and other than it being a Hybrid there were/are no constraints. I was a Priority Code 02 since April so I can only attest that the dealership had no allocations left by the time it came to pulling my order before MY22 scheduling ended. I was told by my salesman early this week that no existing orders at that dealership were older than mine.

I want to personally thank Tim Bartz "fordvideoguy" for posting the screenshot of the Ford Dealer memo recommending dealers give the best Priority Codes to rolled over MY22 orders. I forwarded that to my salesman, and he got my PC to the top of their list. I do believe this had a lot to do with my Maverick being scheduled for the first week of production.

Last edited:

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just did Ford chat. Jan 9th build week. A little disappointed it wasn't earlier. By then it will be 15 months since I ordered

Sponsored

MAGPLM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands & 2023 Maverick AWD FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Received email 11:42 am today! Scheduled for build the week of 12/12/22.
XLT, EcoBoost, AWD, FX4, 4K Towing, Lux package, Copilot 360, Bed Mat, Floor Mats, and Silver!
I ordered it on 9/17/2022 on that Saturday morning at my Local Dealer.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I keep checking my emails hoping that my build date got lost in the cushions of somebody's delivery truck like a Jelly of the Month Club. Think it's likely?

Ford Maverick 🙋🏻‍♂️ Post if you received your 2023 Maverick scheduled for production confirmation & VIN today Oct 28! 4tb77thtpy041

capo99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is such horses***. If a dealer didn’t have rollovers, they still should have placed orders at priority code 19. This is why this needs to be done at a company-level, not a dealer-level.

I am at a year of waiting as of next week, and I’m seeing similarly spec’d new 23 orders getting scheduled. I even took off my BAP to try and get scheduled earlier. Did I mention I went into the dealer the day after back surgery to secure my spot?

I can only imagine how the scheduled/cancelled 2022s are feeling right now.
Pi$#ED!!!!!

Rentman1225

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't receive an email, but called Ford customer service and was told I am scheduled for November 17th. My details are in my signature, but I find this hard to believe since it is a Hybrid and previoiusly scheduled December orders are now in limbo.

I asked why I wasn't receiving emails and was told I had opted out of emails. The rep quickly opted me in :).

When she thanked me for choosing Ford, I told her I didn't really have a choice they were about the only company offering a compact pick up truck. After a long silent pause I felt bad and told her I was joking.

When I reorderd September 16th I requested priority 10.

Last edited:
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would you be receiving confirmation on orders before people who order on the 15th or the 16th? If this is true I see a big law suite coming.
Based on what, exactly?

Daveo89

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Totally agree. I can't believe how poorly Ford has F*&%$ this up. Wow, if you want to tell loyal customers that you don't give a hoot about them, Ford really figured out how to do it.
This is exactly right. I've been driving for over 15 years, between my wife and I we've owned 10 Ford vehicles and I've rarely considered other brands. I've had an order in for a hybrid XLT with Lux and CP360 (no other options) since 5 Oct 2021 to replace a totalled vehicle. I understand waiting longer for constrainted items but I am seeing brand new (non-rollover) hybrid orders being scheduled with the exact same options.

@Ford Motor Company if this is the level of service you're going to provide customers then you're going to start losing them in droves. There is absolutely no solid business reasoning that thousands of year old orders should be passed over for a brand new order. Hiding behind the allocation system is not an excuse for trash business practices.

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Received ”YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION” email from Ford an hour ago. We are astounded.

2023 XLT EcoBoost, Area 51, with hitch receiver the only option added.

Order date: 9/15/2022

Production date: Week of 11/28/2022. (Although of course “Forecasting a specific build date can be complex. Sometimes unforeseen challenges occur, or the custom details of your order can add time to this estimate.”)

VIN number provided.

This was a reorder of identical truck from never-built MY2022 ordered 1/25/2022 — So we will be getting the “private offer” on the My2023 build. And the Farm Bureau discount,

Dealer gave us Priority 10 on the reorder.
UPDATE: Our sales rep, Victor, just called (7:30pm) to give us the news about our Mav XLT getting scheduled. He was SO excited, we didn’t have the heart to tell him we already knew.

He’s a good guy, and we’re happy he’s on top of it and communicating with us. He reminded us that he’d given us Order Code 001V — his first 2023 order submitted. (The “V” is for Victor …) So far it is the only one of his four 23 Maverick orders to get a build date and VIN, including the Hybrid he ordered for himself.

He couldn’t promise, of course, that the build date won’t change … And although he said it MIGHT be possible we’d see it by Christmas, he laughed when he said it and reminded us that it’s out of his control.

Still — Good to hear from him and to have him celebrate this first real step forward toward actually getting our truck.
Sponsored