First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just received my Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red build confirmation today. Three days a go I had my dealer remove the hard drop in liner and soft Tonneau add in’s as he said he thought they might be holding up my build. Guess he was right. It’s a shame Ford couldn’t get their act together and make sure they had parts on hand before offering those options. Already found after market parts and they will be on hand before the vehicle will arrive. Ford should be offering a discount on the truck since they can’t provide what they offered originally in my opinion
The entire world is having issues with supplies. Most of the accessories are third party. Would your rather the truck come in 2023?
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry for not clarifying. I meant stocked as no luxury package, no copilot package. My order was placed as a retail order not dealer “stocked”.

my order details
White XLT hybrid 2.5L
Only added:
Full size spare
Trailer Hitch Receiver
Type: Retail
Ordered on 6/19

Congrats on your build date though that’s awesome! Thanks for your insight 😎.
Let me rephrase. I ordered/confirmed an XLT Hybrid Area 51 with a trailer hitch. (This is a stock XLT generically, not a "stock" order from the dealer, some have even called it the XLT Poverty edition). My dealer won't tell me where I am in line, how many allocations they have for this month or even if my truck is or isn't previewing at the beginning of the week. I'm not mad at my particular salesperson, but I hate not having information. Seeing hybrids now being pulled for build that have been ordered after me is frustrating to say the least. And no, beyond the trailer hitch, I haven't added a single thing to the "xlt poverty" Area 51 Hybrid.
Well look at this! We truly do have 2 relatively basic orders, and both are XLT, Hybrid and the basic 4-pin hitch.

Someone else posted elsewhere just yesterday they'd heard the 4-pin hitch was a potential issue. That does certainly stink, I know I wouldn't want to give that up (especially at the $100 cost - can't get that aftermarket). But we have a likely common reason for your possible delay here.

I wonder for others with a Hybrid order that aren't scheduled also have a hitch added outside of an option package? Could be worth starting a thread/poll to ask others...

Sponsored

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
Can a dealer lower the priority code from 19 to 10? Mine has been at 19 since the day I ordered on June 17th.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What website are you using to generate a window sticker? The one I normally used shows mine isn't available yet.
Window sticker won't be available until about 1 week before your actual build date, give or take a day or two.

amfellow95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Sport
Just received my Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red build confirmation today. Three days a go I had my dealer remove the hard drop in liner and soft Tonneau add in’s as he said he thought they might be holding up my build. Guess he was right. It’s a shame Ford couldn’t get their act together and make sure they had parts on hand before offering those options. Already found after market parts and they will be on hand before the vehicle will arrive. Ford should be offering a discount on the truck since they can’t provide what they offered originally in my opinion
What was your order date and what production group were you given? Congrats! hoping removing my spray-in liner today will get me a build date next week

Reactions: wjg

CALM8

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Ford C-Max, '10 Ford Fusion, '22 Maverick XLT
Oxford White with Fx4 and Liners.
Order 8/11 in NH (Im from MA)

Screenshot_20210916-113339_Chrome.jpg
Does your options include splash guards? Just wondering if that is what is holding up my order.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does your options include splash guards? Just wondering if that is what is holding up my order.
No, just liners, spare tire, rear window.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
**** Ford should be offering a discount on the truck since they can’t provide what they offered originally in my opinion
Yeah, maybe after they build and sell the tens of thousands of Mavericks that they have backlogged....

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can a dealer lower the priority code from 19 to 10? Mine has been at 19 since the day I ordered on June 17th.
Mine too and I called he said that is just for the store info not build dates, sadly I think he was not totally honest.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid