First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be the last one of these I get to post... Good luck everybody!

Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

Ford Maverick 📬 7/13/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] {filename}
Sponsored

sriram

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck everyone!

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crossing my fingers so I can get my Alto :cry:

Sponsored

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ve joked that I will get my Maverick built when my son turns 16 and it would be his instead. Today he is is turning 1 so maybe some good luck is coming!

Mgeary0624

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck to everyone today! Especially any remaining members of the 500+ day club!
This is around the time of day emails usually come in. Nothing here yet and I really don't expect it.

Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After sweating this out all year I'm now hoping I don't get scheduled in 23. I really want the new Terrain color for our Lariat Hybrid. Placed the new 24 order with the dealer as soon as the order guide was released. Good luck everyone. May the Ford Force be with you.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Might be the last one of these I get to post... Good luck everybody!
I've been hearing and reading that we have until August 3rd before will know if our 23 orders will be scheduled. MY 23 production stops in October. If that is the case you may have a few more to post. I just chatted in with Ford customer service. Ours has never moved. Still unschduled/clean. Makes me wonder if our dealer even has the needed allocations.

Last edited:

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck to all. Hopefully the last scheduling window for MY2023 is good news for those still waiting to be scheduled.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been hearing and reading that we have until August 3rd before will know if our 23 orders will be scheduled. MY 23 production stops in October. If that is the case you may have a few more to post.
I'll keep doing it if it keeps hopes up.

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After sweating this out all year I'm now hoping I don't get scheduled in 23. I really want the new Terrain color for our Lariat Hybrid. Placed the new 24 order with the dealer as soon as the order guide was released. Good luck everyone. May the Ford Force be with you.
I’m kind of on that same boat. I really want the terrain color, but if I get scheduled I wouldn’t be mad about it lol

Maybe add all of the constraints to minimize your chances of getting scheduled
Sponsored