Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine yesterday

Email received around 10am
Scheduled build week of december 6 (but Ford dealer shows december 13th)
Alto blue, 2.0 awd 4k tow spray in liner manual slide window full size spare
Ohio, Miamisburg
Original order date August 11/21
Interstate Ford of Miamisburg Ohio

I find it odd my email shows Dec 6 but dealer shows Dec 13, but doesn't matter much I know it won't arrive til january anyway :)
Plants been down three days this week. They’re bound to be backing up the schedule.
Sponsored

niknailor

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Maverick XLT /w FX4, 4K & XLT Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm a June order and still haven't gotten an email.
Same same.

Most annoying part of it for sure is seeing dealership lots literally getting my exact spec in a different color, with one minor package variance (Copilot 360 vs me not wanting it, no FX4 when I want FX4, etc). I saw one that literally was my spec plus Copilot 360, down to the XLT Lux, just in Alto Blue.

I'm seriously about to head over there and just buy it lol

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same same.

Most annoying part of it for sure is seeing dealership lots literally getting my exact spec in a different color, with one minor package variance (Copilot 360 vs me not wanting it, no FX4 when I want FX4, etc). I saw one that literally was my spec plus Copilot 360, down to the XLT Lux, just in Alto Blue.

I'm seriously about to head over there and just buy it lol
I actually asked the sales person at the dealer today if they'd had any arrive.. and was told they have had two. Both were XLT's and have been sold. One was an in stock and sold the same day, the other was a custom order but the buyer backed out, and was sold the very next day.

mikelowrey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealership told me they can enter the orders with a status of 10 - the highest value a dealership can set. When they enter the order the priority code defaults to 19, but the dealership can set it to 10. I heard the same on the youtube videos from Long MacArthur in Kansas - they create a lot of content on the ordering process.

- minute 4 starts the explanation of order priotity code. Dealership should set to 10, not 19.

Here are some other videos they publisher about the ordering process.

Note - I am not affiliated with Long MacArthur in anyway. I ordered my Maverick from a dealership here in Colorado. I just find Tim Bart's videos helpful.
I received priority 80 does anyone know what that means?

Robrmrz7

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and ordered a maverick lariat
Mine was delivered to the

I did not received any emails on the delivery but I be picking up mine tomorrow morning. It was delivered to the dealership yesterday. I was told that the mechanics nee to inspect and they have to detail it.

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received priority 80 does anyone know what that means?
Means its a stock unit and probably wont get schedule soon they are prioritizing retail orders

Robrmrz7

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and ordered a maverick lariat
I did drove the 🛻 out of the dealership yesterday. Only one little problem, my wife fell in love with it.

I bet you know the rest of the story. One thing I can tell you folks is that the 2.0 lariat with the lux package is absolutely awesome. I was able to drive it just one day.

Hope you all have fun with your Maverick truck 🛻.

DarthTater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 chevrolet cavalier
Ask your dealer to give your order a higher priority (lower number) 10 is best. I asked and was moved from 19 to 10 (I was their first maverick order back in June).
I will try this! Thanks!

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ask your dealer to give your order a higher priority (lower number) 10 is best. I asked and was moved from 19 to 10 (I was their first maverick order back in June).
I'm feeling more and more like my dealer just isn't doing the work for me. I asked about this back in August and was told that they just send them in and it's up to Ford to do all the rest.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm heading over to look at Frontiers now. I've owned three. Was that my destiny and I just never knew it?
Frontier - 18 City MPG* / 24 Highway MPG* / 20 Combined MPG* Wow that's pretty terrible.

Deon5678

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10/8/21. I got my scheduled email on 10/14/21 at 13:11. Scheduled build week is 11/29/21

Cactus Gray XLT, FX4, 4k Tow, lux, 2.0, 360.

Capture.JPG
This gives me hope since I ordered my xlt lux hybrid on 10/7. My dealer has not had any of the 10 hybrid orders scheduled yet 😔.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm feeling more and more like my dealer just isn't doing the work for me. I asked about this back in August and was told that they just send them in and it's up to Ford to do all the rest.
You definitely need that priority code moved to between 10-19. Anything else represents a Stock Order and will not be scheduled anytime soon.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You definitely need that priority code moved to between 10-19. Anything else represents a Stock Order and will not be scheduled anytime soon.
If the person who did the paperwork with us isn't helping with that, do I ask to speak to the manager? I have the feeling that would only make them less likely to be helpful.
Sponsored