First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think those with August orders have any room to complain lol. There are lots and lots of June orders still waiting for their turn.
I’m a September 30th order. It’s been a very long wait for me..
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BeachBum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Area 51 AWD Maverick XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Unpopular opinion as this does nothing to quell everyone's disappointment here (including my own), but we on this forum are but a small sample size of Maverick orders. Ford states that they have currently produced 7,000+ Mavericks. I have no time to look up how many people on this site have confirmed builds and then do the math to see what percentage we are of total builds, but I think we can all have hope knowing that builds are being scheduled in greater numbers than just what is represented on this forum. Even if you did not get an email today, Mavericks are getting produced and there may not be as large of a "delay" as we make it out to be and you are closer to getting yours than the tracker on this site may suggest.
How dare you offer hope and logic?!?

I will now stop talking logically and go back to our self loathing and pity.
Oh, okay, that's more like it!

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unpopular opinion as this does nothing to quell everyone's disappointment here (including my own), but we on this forum are but a small sample size of Maverick orders. Ford states that they have currently produced 7,000+ Mavericks. I have no time to look up how many people on this site have confirmed builds and then do the math to see what percentage we are of total builds, but I think we can all have hope knowing that builds are being scheduled in greater numbers than just what is represented on this forum. Even if you did not get an email today, Mavericks are getting produced and there may not be as large of a "delay" as we make it out to be and you are closer to getting yours than the tracker on this site may suggest.

How dare you bring rational thought in front of the mob!?!?!?!?! Off with his head! :ROFLMAO:

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra

This is so right - but looking at others orders does give you a snap shot of understanding to see where Ford is at in their progress. It at least gives me insight to know if my order is in play. For instance, this is the first week I've seen XLT Hybrid Lux trucks being scheduled - the latest order date I've seen for this model is June 24. My order date is July 9. It's a data point I can use to know they are getting closer to my build - Yes, I know there could be people with later order dates that gets scheduled before mine (based on region, option availability, dealer allocation), but all things being equal I think order date goes into play - so until I get my schedule email, or I see someone with my similar specs who ordered later than me - I assume I'm not in play for one reason or another.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
did anyone from Chapman get scheduled today? end July hybrid order here.. probably a long way to go for me.
At least today I appreciated the "fairness" of so many June orders being selected ...
I saw multiple in this thread from Chapman today

JCLO

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Lightning, 05 Wrangler, 10 Honda Fit, 18 WRX
Oh if only this would happen....Been waiting forever it seems.

Ford Maverick 📬 10/14 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!] Screenshot_20211014-170445_DuckDuckGo

Jocko1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled today. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • Your scheduled build week
  • All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Your original order date
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets found at the top of the forum!

Related thread on this week's scheduling information: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/⏱-maverick-scheduling-upcoming-week-10-11-for-production-build-weeks-11-29-and-12-6.3089/
Got my build date at 211pm eastern time, build December 9. Ordered June 28 a Velocity Blue XLT Luxury, FX, tow package, sunroof, tri fold cover,
Ordered Sunshine Ford Newburgh NY
My wife is happy, because she will get her Escape back to drive instead of me. My Toyota tundra had 387,567 miles and blew out cylinder #3. So I was hoping to have this truck sooner like everyone else.
I believe my wife has reached her patience level with me reading her some of the posts on this forum. 🤣
Sponsored