Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Edit: Schooled by another member below. Haha!

I'm of the opinion that Ford isn't going to schedule an entire month on one day. I think many interpreted it differently and got out of hand. The scheduling for October build weeks could include today, next week, week after, etc..., until they decide to start scheduling November. Anyone who receives a scheduled for production today, could be for any of the weeks in October. We could also get to next week and they won't schedule any.
You would be wrong. Multiple vehicles are scheduled for that line, the Maverick only gets part of the production window. That window will be filled today, and will contain every Maverick scheduled for the entire month.

there is a cleanup phase in every cycle that allows for slippages and late changes, but it is not guaranteed to be used for any scheduled vehicle.
Obviously, we'll see what happens, but I wouldn't necessarily believe everything you hear on forums Xtreme Thunder, even if the fella acts like they know it all. :)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-scheduling-for-week-of-8-16.1421/
Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Obviously, we'll see what happens, but I wouldn't necessarily believe everything you hear on forums Xtreme Thunder, even if the fella acts like they know it all. :)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-scheduling-for-week-of-8-16.1421/
Haha! I saw that. I was wondering if someone was going to catch that. Glad someone had the energy to recall my comment and the response after posting of that 8-16 scheduling info. I agree, we will see. My theory will be tested next week I guess, but with that, it’s looking plausible.

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I haven't seen it. Is there a particular part of the day these emails have been coming? So I know when to lose hope for October! Lol

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I haven't seen it. Is there a particular part of the day these emails have been coming? So I know when to lose hope for October! Lol
Most start posting emails around 10 or 11am EST on Thursdays.

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Most start posting emails around 10 or 11am EST on Thursdays.
Allegedly, they are supposed to be sending out the last 2 weeks of October today...

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Allegedly, they are supposed to be sending out the last 2 weeks of October today...
Oh! I just assumed this thread was a week of 8/16 and not actually happening until Thursday like in the past *frantically refreshes email*

Last edited:
Sponsored

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
I never received an order confirmation email but calling ford confirmed my order was placed. I had called back each Thursday hoping that they just failed to send a scheduling email. This past Thursday I finally gave up and didn't bother.

Salesman just now sent me a text saying I'm scheduled for the week of 10/4!

Everybody eagerly checking emails and making phone calls, just give up. Ford will sense your faulting belief in them and schedule your build 😅

XLT, Lux, 2.0, AWD, 360, Full size spare, rubber mats, and alloy wheels with wildpeaks

AlanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velo Blue Hybrid Maverick XL / Toyota Highlander
I'm late to the party, but I received the email on 8/12 saying my vehicle is scheduled for production during the week of Oct. 4. It's a Velocity Blue Maverick XL with hybrid engine, Co-Pilot 360 package and additional 110V outlet. Other than that, it's pretty standard. I put in the order and received confirmation of order on 6/17.

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Link is good 👍🏻
The week of scheduling should result in Thursday emails.
Ah Dang for some reason I was thinking I saw someone it would be today.
CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

Deleted member 1370

I was just told today by my dealer as i was JUST about to take off my standalone spray in liner that the priority code had been changed in the system so they cant change the order now and its most likely to be scheduled this week or next week. Again knock on wood that is. I will hear more on friday i am told. But If this is true, then they are starting to move into those orders now with the stand alone liner. May be slowly but surely but it maybe the case.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
was Originally going to get a trifold from Ford but opted to wait for aftermarket. Glad I did because the people who make the trifold for Ford offer a model better at a lower price. Although you will have to installed yourself.

I know all 3 of us are getting ours dropped at Mall of Georgia Ford. The 2 scheduled and the one guy who’s waiting still.
I am out in Canton, will have pickup at Mall of GA, ordered through Chapman. Am still awaiting any indication of activity. Order 7/19 tom
Sponsored