Sponsored

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
how about continually passing us early orderes over in favor of others? how about the poor communication. how about the not telling us that hybrid is limited to 40% production. the list goes on and on.
I have 7/6 order waiting for build date
7/7 here. I imagine we'll be screwed over again, even with 5 weeks scheduling...
Sponsored

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
My hybrid order is 10/7 at Chapman North Philly, so I'm not expecting to be scheduled today. I am mainly hoping to see them get caught up with scheduling through the beginning of August which would put me in a good spot for May delivery.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how about continually passing us early orderes over in favor of others? how about the poor communication. how about the not telling us that hybrid is limited to 40% production. the list goes on and on. Or forgetting that small dealership exist. Where's all the regular fuss about small town business trying to survive during the pandemic, etc-seems to not apply here for some reason or Ford would actually consider orders from them. The list goes on.
So your dealer actually has allocations, and you ordered in June or July, and you still don't have a production week?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, per my dealer I am not likely being selected today, BUT I've finally been moved to Priority 2 (at least for now). I realize I may stay in that Code for awhile, but that's the first forward movement I've had since I ordered in June!

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how about continually passing us early orderes over in favor of others? how about the poor communication. how about the not telling us that hybrid is limited to 40% production. the list goes on and on. Or forgetting that small dealership exist. Where's all the regular fuss about small town business trying to survive during the pandemic, etc-seems to not apply here for some reason or Ford would actually consider orders from them. The list goes on.
I think the part about the small dealerships can be based on point of view. Some of us ordered from one of the discounted dealerships and are on the opposite end of the spectrum. There are SO MANY orders that we all wonder when ours will be scheduled despite the fact that we placed an order in June or, in my case, July.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the part about the small dealerships can be based on point of view. Some of us ordered from one of the discounted dealerships and are on the opposite end of the spectrum. There are SO MANY orders that we all wonder when ours will be scheduled despite the fact that we placed an order in June or, in my case, July.
Yes , That 4% discount could be a double edged sword? At first I said to my self you dummy you missed a 4% discount but in hind sight the discount guys take 400 orders ? does Ford Allocate the 400 cars? I don't think so ? But 4% is 4% if your patient I guess it is no problem.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
The whole allocation system is just stupid. So in Ford's thinking, their first goal will be to fill orders from Granger, Long MacArthur, Chapman because they have 100+ allocations for November and they will say "well we wanted to get as many built as possible so we started big and will move to the smaller dealers." That's lunacy given it shouldn't matter where you ordered from; Ford should be making them as they were ordered. It's going to the Bronco all over for most of us I bet. And I'm sure Ford will reserves productoin time in January for fleet orders and orders for Argentina and Brazil, further screwing those of us from June/July over.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems Ford is at it again, got and email from Ford at 12:30 about the F150 Lightning!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still haven’t even see the maverick in person. I really hope it looks nice and larger in person
It looks nice and as long as you don't park next to a F250! Seriously though if you see an old Ranger that will give you a rough idea of the exterior dimensions. The interior on the Maverick is very roomy.
Sponsored