Sponsored

teamsauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
So. You need a certificate from Ford to make this process easy. There was a mixup with my order and I did not get a certificate sent to me but the dealership said I am eligible and they will hammer it out on Monday with Ford. But for now I am paying the full price for the AWD upgrade. I am fully confident they will take care of me and get me my rebate. But for anyone else out there who is eligible for this offer, work on getting a certificate from Ford. Otherwise you will be in the same situation I am currently in. Good news though. I got my truck!!! Will keep all of you posted on my progress. Best of luck.
Sponsored

JdmSmaj

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So. You need a certificate from Ford to make this process easy. There was a mixup with my order and I did not get a certificate sent to me but the dealership said I am eligible and they will hammer it out on Monday with Ford. But for now I am paying the full price for the AWD upgrade. I am fully confident they will take care of me and get me my rebate. But for anyone else out there who is eligible for this offer, work on getting a certificate from Ford. Otherwise you will be in the same situation I am currently in. Good news though. I got my truck!!! Will keep all of you posted on my progress. Best of luck.
Congrats! Do you know what the process to get a certificate from Ford is? Not even sure where I would start.

Thanks!

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
This does not sound promising. Any insight on how to get this special certificate?

teamsauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
I am not sure how they get it to you but they said the system should have flagged your order if you were eligible but mine wasn’t flagged for some reason we are unsure of at this point. I would get in contact with your dealership and let them know you need help getting the certificate.

OP
OP
coolhip33

coolhip33

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FWD w/tow pkg
Congrats! Do you know what the process to get a certificate from Ford is? Not even sure where I would start.

Thanks!
My truck is in California and supposed to be at dealership this week. I just sent an email to my dealer asking him to confirm that my order has been flagged for the rebate certificate as I have not received anything via email or snail mail. I'll let you know what he says.

Sponsored

jswitsky03

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
So I got the email the other day trying that my new truck had been built. I originally ordered a front wheel drive 2.0L XLT with the 4K tow package. I asked my dealer what the final price would be for my all-wheel drive that was built instead. I was told that I would be paying MSRP ($31,000 est) minus a $750 private offer for The unwanted all-wheel drive. I was under the impression that the all-wheel drive would end up being free because it's not what we originally ordered. Knowing that, my truck should have it in my MSRP $29,360. Not really sure how I feel about this yet.

Crazy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
My truck is in California and supposed to be at dealership this week. I just sent an email to my dealer asking him to confirm that my order has been flagged for the rebate certificate as I have not received anything via email or snail mail. I'll let you know what he says.
So frustrating, my salesman who was supposed to talk to the regional Ford guy after his long vacation still has not responded to me. My truck arrives in a week or two. It seems like nobody knows or nobody wants to pay the rebate.

OP
OP
coolhip33

coolhip33

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FWD w/tow pkg
So I got the email the other day trying that my new truck had been built. I originally ordered a front wheel drive 2.0L XLT with the 4K tow package. I asked my dealer what the final price would be for my all-wheel drive that was built instead. I was told that I would be paying MSRP ($31,000 est) minus a $750 private offer for The unwanted all-wheel drive. I was under the impression that the all-wheel drive would end up being free because it's not what we originally ordered. Knowing that, my truck should have it in my MSRP $29,360. Not really sure how I feel about this yet.
Hi Jesse - You need to go back to your dealer with this info:

MAVERICK AWD/TOW PKG CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PRIVATE OFFER (#38274)
A Private Offer has been created for customers who placed a Retail Order for a 22MY Maverick FWD Gas (999/448) & 4K Towing Package (53Q) that must be reordered as this combination is no longer available. Ford is offering $2,220 Open Bonus Cash to cover the cost difference from FWD to AWD ($2,220 MSRP) should customers choose to upgrade to the 22MY Maverick Gas AWD with the 4K Towing Package.

Eligible on 22MY Maverick Gas that are equipped with AWD (W8F) and 4Q Tow Package (53Q).

teamsauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
I am happy to report I have received my rebate. Picked the check up from the dealership this afternoon. They were able to handle it pretty quickly. Put the rebate towards the loan already. Good luck everyone!!

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I am happy to report I have received my rebate. Picked the check up from the dealership this afternoon. They were able to handle it pretty quickly. Put the rebate towards the loan already. Good luck everyone!!
That's awesome man, congrats! Did they write you a check for the full amount?

rlc3854

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What telephone number did you use to talk to Ford about the certificate?

OP
OP
coolhip33

coolhip33

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FWD w/tow pkg
Hi Jesse -

When I went in today, the salesmen said... "so you get that $750 rebate"... I'm like, "Uh no.... I'm getting the $2,220 rebate." Then he said, "Oh that's right. I have your original order that shows "unbuildable". That's what I need to show Ford for the AWD rebate to apply".

So there must be some other $750 rebate floating around because this is the first I have heard of it.
Sponsored