First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. It looks like Ford would rather fill large dealer orders than care about customers who helped "hype" the maverick by ordering when ordering first opened. Sad.
Sounds like my dealer,All show no go
Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reservations are different than orders. No way does Ford have 100,000 retail orders otherwise they'd have cut of ordering a lot sooner. I think the conversion rate mentioned in early posts was around 35-40% from those in the know. So 40,000 +/- a couple thousand. At the rate hybrids are being scheduled, with a 40% constraint on that engine, and with the scatterbrained scheduling (hybrid orders getting production dates from Sep-Nov that are the same builds as June and July orders that are passed over) I think I've got every right to say Ford is screwing us over. Do you have a production date yet?
Yea WAHT THE F***K IS UP WITH THAT

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build is locked in...we'll have to see what happens...it is starting to look like My July order won't get here until early Spring 2022.

Status from Ford:
Jacob, your current status is - "In Order Processing". The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.
how did you get that “status from Ford”??? I’ve heard nothing. I had to call and wait on hold for 45 minutes just to find out I had a confirmed order. That was 3 months ago.
would you please share how you managed to get the statement from Ford??

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think the Christmas card is gonna help. I'm thinking I need to drop off a nice bottle of Bourbon tied up with a bow 😆
No you got it wrong, Ford is already giving the Bronco orders a bottle of Bourbon to try and get them to chill waiting for their Broncos

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how did you get that “status from Ford”??? I’ve heard nothing. I had to call and wait on hold for 45 minutes just to find out I had a confirmed order. That was 3 months ago.
You can get the same BS from the Ford chatline I got the same answer from them

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is the same... I am very curious how soon this comes together. Im pumped to get a rough estimate so I can sell my current vehicle.
I wouldn't do that till my Maverick is sitting in my garage

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's still early in the production run and we are in the middle of the holiday season so I'll give them a pass, but given that they had been cranking out 10-15k bronco sports in the past few months, if they don't break 10k for the month of January I'd be surprised. Then again they never made more than about 18k vehicles combined. You have to wonder what the maximum output of the plant is.
I mean who gives a Rats ass about the Bronco sport! WE WANT OUR HYBRID MAVERICKS, If I didn't live in Hawaii I'd drive right to Ford's headquarters and demand answers

Mav2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just FYI I have had 3 different build dates in the last month1st build date was December 13th then 2 weeks later they changed it to the December 5th then last Sunday it said week of 12/17.. I check today and it's back to no build date! Wth I have been waiting since July ugggggghhhhh bout ready to give up so frigging frustrated... Anyone know what's going on?

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I mean who gives a Rats ass about the Bronco sport! WE WANT OUR HYBRID MAVERICKS, If I didn't live in Hawaii I'd drive right to Ford's headquarters and demand answers
Chill out.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No way they hit 10k Mavericks in January; unless they are focusing on Ecoboosts to increase their numbers for shareholders and fleet orders. if that's the case, what was the point in introducing the Hybrid version, since it's being limited to 40%. I also find it hard to believe that they can crank out all the Hybrid orders before next fall the way they've been passing over summer orders for more recent orders. Saw plenty of my exact build scheduled yesterday that ordered after me, way after me.

And I'm not giving them a pass, not that my opinion matters to them at all. They introduced the cheapest hybrid in America, and it's a truck. If they didn't expect the Hybrid version to sell like crazy then their planning team is a bunch of complete idiots. If they didn't secure enough chips ahead of time with contracts to build 75-100k hybrids then their planning team screwed the pooch. If they didn't secure enough material (spray in bed liner) to build that many then they shouldn't be in the car industry. If they aren't going full out trying to build all the older orders first, then they are just plain greedy and don't care about us as customers.
Yea they didn't say look at the all new Ford Maverick EcoBoost with an optional Hybrid drive train

Newtotrucksvt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lots of posts about "picking" builds. I'm curious about how Ford decides how many of each variation they will build in a given production run... For example, do they set up to run XL one week, XLT another, and Lariat the third? Then further, some portion of the lariats are 2.0 vs hybrid? Or is it more random? It doesn't appear to factor in order date quite so clearly.

My order date is late October, and I have no desire to jump the line. Just curious if my specs will influence my build date more than my order date.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ever one without a build date is “In order processing “. The minute you get the confirmation email from Ford, that’s where you go, order processing… kinda like purgatory, where the Ford gods decide do you go to heaven ( get a build date). Or go to Hell, they drop you because you dealer screwed up the paperwork… or remain in order possessing purgatory. Simple right?

MavVa1024

First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Kicks
Interesting statement "your aggravated viewpoint is a lot like blaming (or praising) a president for gas prices.. Limited in scope, reactionary in nature, based in bias, and largely uninformed on the context". I think this following statement is simple enough for us minions to understand and for you to attempt to dismiss. "The Fuel / Gas Price has RISEN $1.50 Per Gallon since Jan 20, 2021" Wonder what president was in charge back then and what president is in charge now. Asking for a friend since us minions are to dumb to understand such an informed person as yourself.
Somehing about correlation and causation .. or something like that... you know the saying, I'm sure. Great job not reading the parenthesis, or understanding basic supply and demand... Or grasping a simple ( and accurate) analogy. But anywho, tell me again how the big bad car company hurt you and how you are still going to buy their truck. What is the overly used term for when someoneis perceived to overreact due to a (perceived) relatively benign statement?... Triggered?

Also, don't you put your perceived ad-hom argument in my mouth. Gtfoh with your false victimhood. Either stop complaining and wait for your custom truck, or buy something else. As I said... Capitalism 101.

I come here to see updates on the Maverick timeline, pics of people's trucks, interesting ideas, reviews, etc.. then WHAM... A Bunch of bit*hing about things the ones bit*hing don't have a clue about... Dunning Kruger effect? Cognitive dissonce/bias? Mixture?
Sponsored