b4crimes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Honda CB650R, Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I cant say if they will still honor MSRP but when I got my maverick on 11/2021 Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg sold it to me with no frills when my order came in.
Sponsored

Glennxw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Castle Rock Ford, Castle Rock, Colorado
Waited 7 months for Carbonized Grey Eco XLT FX4, free lifetime warranty and 5 free basic oil changes. Absolutely no hassle, no pressure for addons, and one hour pick up. Ask for Steve
Crawford, very low key salesperson.

Clifdawg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Town and Country Ford
Bessemer, Alabama
Honored MSRP and X-Plan
Ordered over the phone and made changes to my order over text message. Never stepped foot inside the dealership until time to take delivery. Had my own financing through my credit union and they didn't even remotely try to pressure me into anything that I didn't want. They have an awesome YouTube channel and a great customization department called TC Customs.
Seconded. Worked with Jay at Town & Country Ford in Bessemer. Ordered September 2021 with no deposit and never got a single update from Ford until it arrived March 30, 2022 - as much to the surprise of the dealer as it was to mine - and Jay called me to let me know.Saw it that night, picked it up 2 days later for MSRP with zero haggling or unwanted add-ons.

Smoothest car buying experience I’ve ever had… even though with Ford’s non-existent communication they could have sold it out from under me for 6 grand over that very day and I would have never known. Great folks here.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
July 2021 filled out my Build/Price and have 4 Ford dealerships in my city. None of the 4 would come out of their air conditioned office to show me their Maverick...none would take my order...cause they were six months away from delivery.

Emailed my Build/Price to Horstram in Pennsylvania...took my order at a discounted price below MSRP. 699 drive to pickup the truck. Zero communications until the truck came in, which is better. I'll most likely buy a second Hybrid from them next year.

Last edited:

MEmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yankee Ford in South Portland, ME was very easy to deal with. Got my 2023 a week sooner than expected.

Sponsored

matmondro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
North Brother's Ford in Westland, MI! Ask for Jalen Ankton, great guy to work with on purchasing my Maverick. I drove 1.5 hours and passed numerous other Ford dealers to go here.

Honored MSRP, price and APR protection (0% at 36 months - woo hoo!), A Plan, College student/grad rebate. No mark up, no extras (other than dealer-added security lugnuts which is perfectly fine with me). Highly recommend.

Ford Maverick 🤝 List of honest dealerships for Ford Maverick buyers 20221103_152012

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A+++++
Let me begin by saying I’d rather get a root canal without Novacaine, then go buy a car. I’ve always thought it should be an exciting opportunity to go buy a new car. I think 99% dread the thought.

I bought my Maverick from
VICTOR FORD, Wauconda, IL.
(About 30 miles from Chicago)

I bought it in July 2021. It arrived in Dec 2021. This was at a time when they were yet to be seen. I paid sticker price. Not a penny more. No one tried to shove extras down my throat. I was never promised anything that didn’t come true.
I’ve been there a couple times for routine maintenance. Again, always a pleasant experience.
I’ll sum it up this way:
I don’t think I could get treated better!
I sincerely feel like if I was the owners son, I’d get treated the same.
Here’s a big statement (especially coming from me)—
I’d feel perfectly comfortable sending one of my kids there, without me, to buy a vehicle.
If I wanted to complain, I don’t think I can find one thing to complain about.
Lastly—I don’t work there and I’m a real customer.

*You’re welcome to PM me if you’d like

WildHorse

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After 1.5 years wait, Ford informed me yesterday that I can order my F-150 Lightning. With my new little Baby F, it is not feasible financially to for me to get it. I'm wondering what the current supply/demand situation for Lightning. If my current reservation still have any monetary value, I'd like to transfer it (for them to sale as dealer stock) to good dealer as a token of appreciation of their great service.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After 1.5 years wait, Ford informed me yesterday that I can order my F-150 Lightning. With my new little Baby F, it is not feasible financially to for me to get it. I'm wondering what the current supply/demand situation for Lightning. If my current reservation still have any monetary value, I'd like to transfer it (for them to sale as dealer stock) to good dealer as a token of appreciation of their great service.
Can’t you just “not”
buy it when it arrives?
Or did you mean a different dealer? If so, I’m not sure how that would work.

Congrats on that special addition to your family!!

BigShoots920

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Van Horn Ford in Sheboygan, Wisconsin gave me nothing but transparency. They do have a kind of a reputation of a lemon dealer but they are transparent there. That's a whole different thing but with my brand new Maverick, nothing but 5 stars for them.

I ordered a 22 in January of 22, periodically checked in and they gave me any info they had. They never checked in with me but I didn't really expect them to unless they had no info. Had to re-order a 23 in Sept of 22 and took delivery in Jan of 23 with no issues. I simply pointed out they forgot the private offer as it slipped their mind came right back with a new offer sheet that had it on their. They tried to match my CU financing but couldn't. They didn't threaten or do anything with that I just came back the next day with a check and drove the truck off the lot. Excellent experience after hearing so many horror stories online about dealers holding up people for extra thoughts when they were told MSRP.

Sponsored

NH Dan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape S , 95 Jeep YJ , 78 Fairmont 351 C
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
AutoFair Ford Manchester NH
They honored our agreement without adding extra cost to our 2022 EB XLT Cybor Orange.
It's my wife's truck and we both love it

Rick Hibdon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bell Ford. Adrian, Michigan.
They were 100% up front with me. They kept me posted every step of the way. I rolled my 2022 into a 2023 and got 2700 back from Ford. I ended up paying LESS the MSRP.
Can't say enough good about them. Be sure to ask for Beth Noden

Erwin_R

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ford Explorer
Engine
Undecided
I can recommend Town and Country Ford in Charlotte NC.

They had opportunity to put extra dealer added stuff onto my truck but did not. I put no money down and waited ~8 months for the Maverick to be built. The dealer honored the agreed upon price without any problems.

Collecting this kind of information is the internet at its best!

Jon

Last edited:

9monthslater

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Christine at Blackwell Ford in Plymouth MI took my order in Dec 2021 and submitted it like a professional (another place did not 2 months prior) and kept in contact with me the whole way with no runaround or silly dealer add-ons. I paid MSRP-X plan and got 0% from Ford credit in Oct 2022. Excluding the wait time for the build, this was the easiest car purchase I've ever made.
Sponsored