David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered from 635 Ford in Garland. I am responsible for letting 5 people drive my 22 Mav XL hybrid who all in turn( I mean every one of them went online and ordered from Randell Reed 635 Ford in Garland TX)All placed a order on the day the order banks opened :) 09/16/2022) All are getting the 45 Passover email. A couple like me went an barrowed cash after the price lock in. And we got very low interest rates Secured loans not Auto The Barrowed cash is drawing interest also. Been making payments on it since sept. Frustrated yes. But every time the USDS takes a hit drops in value and the fed bumps up interest rates. The loans are locked in that and the Mav price is locked in. ThatI think means We are gaining in equity. I think. I had one sold it ordered two and am heavely relining on a 05 ranger with over 300.000 miles on it. If the Hybryid Mav holds up like the 05 Ranger it will be last Truck this Goat herder will ever buy. It should outlast Me. Sorry for the Rant. All of my freinds who ordered ask me to monitor this web site for them. All ordered XL Hybids from 635 Ford Garland Tx on the 16 Sept.
I see the person you asked is from Whichita Falls. I am south of Fort Worth in Burleson and ordered from AutoNation Ford Burleson.
https://www.autonationfordburleson.com/
I am guessing that you ordered one somewhere in D/FW? Any word or feedback so far? I have only received my 45 day emails from Ford . . .

Good Luck,

Ernie
Sponsored

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My third 45 day update came today at 2:02pm. Please continue to wait some more
I don't know the purpose of the standard 45 day letter. It just reminds you of what you already know, which is you aren't getting a Maverick any time soon! They should reallocate that resource to getting more parts!

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know the purpose of the standard 45 day letter. It just reminds you of what you already know, which is you aren't getting a Maverick any time soon! They should reallocate that resource to getting more parts!
People were complaining early on that they weren't getting any communication from Ford, at all, regarding their order. Some time later Ford started with the 45 day emails and now people are complaining about these emails. I guess you can't please everybody.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Back in 2021, people were upset because they would order their truck and after that it was silence from Ford until truck was in production. Their solution was the 45 day "We ain't done forget ya!" letter.

Sponsored

Blokcar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email yesterday, but it was the 45 day email. Maybe next week

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Token pointless optimism: Ford didn't send out a scheduling emails yesterday because there were so many 45 day Dear John letters going out, why muddy that water? So they'll go out today instead. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. At least until noonish. Then I'm finding a drink. Again. Sigh...

MattG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, B2300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone has their own theories about why it is taking so long. I have mine..I think fleet orders are taking up a lot of the volume. I could be totally wrong, but I think that is a large part of what is going on. Ford doesn't want to upset the big customers..

Bechadono

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy Impala, 2013 Lincoln Navigator L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I missing something or is there only like 1 person on this thread who actually got a scheduling email?

Jackovalltrades

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone has their own theories about why it is taking so long. I have mine..I think fleet orders are taking up a lot of the volume. I could be totally wrong, but I think that is a large part of what is going on. Ford doesn't want to upset the big customers..
My theory after seeing all of the ADM Mavericks on dealer lots? After such long waits there are those who opt for an alternative, possibly even one with ADM on a lot, and cancel their Ford order. Dealer happily just picked up another ADM Maverick in their inventory. They lower the priority to ensure it is manufactured, arrives first. All remaining orders continue to sit and wait.

Sponsored

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I appreciate the 45 day letters, at least I know they still know I am out here.
They know you are our there because you have not asked for your deposit back yet.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Alan Help

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick 📬 2/2/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 1675439380321

Original order 6 oct 2021 reordered on 15 Sept 2022. 485 days. I personally like the 45 day letter as it gives me the belief they still know i am out there. When i ordere originally i got an email on 26 Oct Confirming the order and did not hear anything until March and then nothing again until july. so the 45 keeps me hanging on a little longer.

BShaff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am ready to be disappointed. I did get my order moved to a priority level 10 from 11 yesterday. Doubt it means anything.

Isn't all the allocations this week retail orders?
How do you know what you priority code is and how do you know it went up? Thanks!

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I missing something or is there only like 1 person on this thread who actually got a scheduling email?
That's all I've seen. Just the one lucky guy.
Sponsored