First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you know what you priority code is and how do you know it went up? Thanks!
Ford chat or Ford customer service department call.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Token pointless optimism: Ford didn't send out a scheduling emails yesterday because there were so many 45 day Dear John letters going out, why muddy that water? So they'll go out today instead. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. At least until noonish. Then I'm finding a drink. Again. Sigh...
I admire your optimism.

B. Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Niro; battered NIssan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mentioned the priority code when I went to my dealership this week. The guy told me that priority codes 10-19 effectively make no difference and relate only to the dealership, not FMC. Close, but no cigar?

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mentioned the priority code when I went to my dealership this week. The guy told me that priority codes 10-19 effectively make no difference and relate only to the dealership, not FMC. Close, but no cigar?
They only relate to your priority within your dealers allocations. If they are allocated 2 Mavericks and they have 2 orders with the exact same options, the guy at priority 10 will get scheduled before priority 19.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They only relate to your priority within your dealers allocations. If they are allocated 2 Mavericks and they have 2 orders with the exact same options, the guy at priority 10 will get scheduled before priority 19.
Assuming supply constraints are not applying to the #10

Sponsored

B. Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Niro; battered NIssan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've done my damnedest to be unconstrained about this truck. Not sure it's working.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've done my damnedest to be unconstrained about this truck. Not sure it's working.
The hybrid is going to be the issue. Even my optimistic numbers have 30-40% of hybrids not built at the end of the model year unless Ford manages to use that third shift starting in July to expand their hybrid production.

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The hybrid is going to be the issue. Even my optimistic numbers have 30-40% of hybrids not built at the end of the model year unless Ford manages to use that third shift starting in July to expand their hybrid production.
What they really need to do is add a 3rd shift at the hybrid motor and battery plants...

Sponsored

SR-71

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I gave in and dropped the trailer hitch yesterday...
I've considering doing the same, but will probably keep it on my order.

If Ford could build my Hybrid XL at all, maybe they can find a hitch/wiring harness laying around to go with it . :ROFLMAO:

I'm putting all my '23 MY chips on the 3rd shift being added in July, since I want the truck I need.

GS535

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had ordered 2 no options added XLTs. One Ecoboost and one hybrid. I changed the hybrid to an Ecoboost also 3 weeks ago, so 2 Ecos. Both are priority 19s, clean, and ordered 9/15. The logic I have gained from the brain trust here is that all Ecoboots will be built, but what if the dealership runs out of allocations?

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on November 11, 2021. XL Hybrid, with only option left, trailer hitch. Dealer says because it’s a base XL, small chance of being built. Just because I don’t want a loaded trunk that new orders entered in September 2022 should be built before mine.
What is a truck without a hitch? My hat is off to you, I wish I had your patience and you had your truck.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've considering doing the same, but will probably keep it on my order.

If Ford could build my Hybrid XL at all, maybe they can find a hitch/wiring harness laying around to go with it . :ROFLMAO:

I'm putting all my '23 MY chips on the 3rd shift being added in July, since I want the truck I need.
I was only getting the hitch to be prepared for the teardrop trailer I want to build someday, but I have many years of wife-convincing ahead of me before that is a reality. I'll save up for an aftermarket one in the meantime :)
Sponsored