First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For anyone who received their Chapman-Horsham Maverick, can you confirm whether they honored the $500 Farm Bureau discount? Wondering if I should pursue that option...
They did, from Virginia. Itā€™s a Ford discount so shouldnā€™t matter what dealership you use.

N0B0DY

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally was able to pick up my Maverick yesterday. My Truck was mis-delivered to a dealership in another state and it took 3 weeks to get it brought to Chapman.
Once Chapman received the truck, everything went smoothly and they honored the 4% under invoice pricing. They did not accept the Ford Pass points for a down payment.

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is on the way right now. But it should be delivered to a CD dealership located in Southern California. When I chatted with online CS, I was told it will be delivered to Chapman. Either way, I hope I will get the truck before Christmas.

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My truck is on the way right now. But it should be delivered to a CD dealership located in Southern California. When I chatted with online CS, I was told it will be delivered to Chapman. Either way, I hope I will get the truck before Christmas.

Finally, good to hear.

Though Chapman/Ashlie or ford should be able to tell you where it is going, you may be able to see an authoritative answer yourself. If you can edit the .pdf with your window sticker (I use LibreOffice Draw), you can delete a box obscuring delivery details in the lower left corner. You should then be able to see the Ship To and that should be your CD dealer.

Again, glad to hear your truck is finally on its way. I hope it goes well for you.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY orders 1668990168447

Last edited:

Sponsored

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally, good to hear.

Though Chapman/Ashlie or ford should be able to tell you were it is going, you may be able to see an authoritative answer yourself. If you can edit the .pdf with your window sticker (I use LibreOffice Draw), you can delete a box obscuring delivery details in the lower left corner. You should then be able to see the Ship To and that should be your CD dealer.

Again, glad to hear your truck is finally on its way. I hope it goes well for you.

1668990168447.png
You can also highlight / copy / paste and it'll give you a clue as well. Might be a little quicker but not as clean as @chuckles suggested

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally, good to hear.

Though Chapman/Ashlie or ford should be able to tell you where it is going, you may be able to see an authoritative answer yourself. If you can edit the .pdf with your window sticker (I use LibreOffice Draw), you can delete a box obscuring delivery details in the lower left corner. You should then be able to see the Ship To and that should be your CD dealer.

1668990168447.png
Thanks a lot for the tip. Now I can see the destination. Nice to know that it's my CD dealership.
Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY orders 1669016795268

brokemonky

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my truck from Chapman last week - aside from them sending over financial forms with current rates the first time - they corrected when asked to Fords rates at the time of order without hassle - my experience was fairly quick and smooth.
I wont hold my breath on my Fits kit but if it shows up - great. I hope you all get your trucks soon.

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my truck from Chapman last week - aside from them sending over financial forms with current rates the first time - they corrected when asked to Fords rates at the time of order without hassle - my experience was fairly quick and smooth.
I wont hold my breath on my Fits kit but if it shows up - great. I hope you all get your trucks soon.
Congratulations - Chapman gave me my FITS kit when I picked up the truck. They had a wall full of them and just handed me one from the stockpile.

brokemonky

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations - Chapman gave me my FITS kit when I picked up the truck. They had a wall full of them and just handed me one from the stockpile.
weird. when was that? I asked and the sales manager said they would fedex me one. I have to call anyway since i cant see my ford pass point after buying the truck yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In October, mine (really just a pile of plastic parts) was already unpacked and in the rear seat storage bin on delivery. I can't say its anything to get excited over - one way or the other.

I'm just glad (lucky) to have the truck. For me, pricing/terms all worked out well. All smiles.

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
weird. when was that? I asked and the sales manager said they would fedex me one. I have to call anyway since i cant see my ford pass point after buying the truck yet.
October, 24th, 2022. Guy (not my salesguy) just tossed the box at me and said every Maverick gets one. He didn't even know what they were.
I am still waiting for my carpeted mats though. I want those, they were expensive. The FITS stuff you probably won't miss.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2023 XL Hybrid has been built awaiting shipment to Horsham. ETA January 20-26.