Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.computerhope.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To make scanning this thread less difficult for us poor hybrid holdouts, if anyone gets a hybrid scheduled could they please write:

HYBRID! HYBRID! HYBRID!

across the top of their post? That way I can pop up, scan the thread quickly, and sink back into the all-consuming hopelessness that is the sinkhole of my life.

Have a nice day...
Sponsored

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
Not every reservation ended up being an order that was placed. For instance, I put in reservations at 2 different dealerships but only ended up ordering from one. The one I didn't order from still counts toward the 100k reservations.
Thanks. That was so confusing.

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
I have an Xlt Luxury AWD priority 10 (was a 19 until today) copilot 360, Moon Roof, and Bed extender. Ordered Aug 2 from Royal Oak Ford
How do you find out your priority number?
I know I started at 19 (saw that when I placed order), but I don’t know how to see if it changes.

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
There are 2 major reasons why you have not been scheduled...your dealer allocations and/or constraints on option(s) that you ordered. I ordered EB 2.0 in June and I have not been scheduled yet. My dealer, Granger Ford, only received 5 allocations for the whole month of October!
Maybe a dumb question but, "5 allocations for October" means that 5 of their retail orders are being built in Oct, right? Did they say if they know their Nov allocation yet? I'm a 6/11 order with them too and not scheduled yet. I'm hybrid though. Thanks.

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe a dumb question but, "5 allocations for October" means that 5 of their retail orders are being built in Oct, right? Did they say if they know their Nov allocation yet? I'm a 6/11 order with them too and not scheduled yet. I'm hybrid though. Thanks.
The 5 allocations were for scheduling October builds, not builds in production. I did send a PM to Granger earlier this morning asking if they know their allocations for November...haven't heard back yet.

Last edited:

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
The 5 allocations were for scheduling future builds, not builds in production. I did send a PM to Granger earlier this morning asking if they know their allocations for November...haven't heard back yet.
Thanks. If that is the case, what is their allocation for this month? I've bugged them so much with other questions. Appreciate your info.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. If that is the case, what is their allocation for this month? I've bugged them so much with other questions. Appreciate your info.
The 5 allocations were for October builds...(my previous comment was worded incorrectly). All 5 allocations have a build date sometime in October. So now I am hoping for a November build date (along with you!). I hope that I did not confuse you. Sometimes I type before I think...:rolleyes:

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
The 5 allocations were for October builds...(my previous comment was worded incorrectly). All 5 allocations have a build date sometime in October. So now I am hoping for a November build date (along with you!). I hope that I did not confuse you. Sometimes I type before I think...:rolleyes:
No problem! Thanks! Appreciate it if you let us (me!) know what you hear back about Nov.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I see 4 weeks of scheduling next week 10-18, 10-25, 11-1, 11-08

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
Just got my order approval today (9/10). I guess I wasn’t even eligible for selection yesterday. That’s unfortunate because my options were very similar to most of those selected for 10/25 build date yesterday. :(

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
I see 4 weeks of scheduling next week 10-18, 10-25, 11-1, 11-08
Are you saying those build dates are yet to be scheduled (I.e. not already allocated)?
There may be hope yet :)

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Are you saying those build dates are yet to be scheduled (I.e. not already allocated)?
There may be hope yet :)
Correct they will be picking builds for those weeks

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford doesn’t want their small dealers to be wiped out by the big guys so Ford doesnt leave the little guys completely on the outside. I placed an order with a smaller dealer (5 Mavericks ordered) on July 12 and was notified on August 12 of an October 6 build week. In this situation it may be, repeat may be, advantageous to order from a smaller operation. 2.0 Lariat with options packages only.
Region has a lot to with this - which is why I encourage people to call their dealership and ask how many allocations they have been getting. The size of the dealership matters less than the allocations for that whole reason. People like to oversimplify this process - and Ford has ensured it's more complicated than it needs to be that
Sponsored