Sponsored

Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders...

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'm there also. Mine arrived yesterday amongst three others.

I'm curious how everyone fares. I'm seeing the term "FINAL invoice" for the first time. Still waiting to hear about the 0%/36month.

Cheers
and the final invoice email had the price protection or did you see something odd wrt your initial quote ?
Sponsored

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We will see how/if this all plays out. We are just dealing with first messages on a Friday afternoon.

The message to me simply stated 4% under FINAL invoice plus tax/tags and $422 PA Doc Fee but without mention of actual price or terms. No mention of price protection or financing options. In my specific case, estimated final invoice-4% equates to original msrp - 1.5%. Left unchanged, this would put me in a similar predicament as @PaidEMS. Let's wait and see what Monday brings.

Oh, for those of you out of state, these other terms may affect you:
Retail Orders must be picked up within 14 days after a manager has emailed you, and started your file, or they will be brought in as STOCK units.

We are currently out of temporary in-transit tags for out of state customers. We receive more periodically throughout the month. We will advise as we work your deal and schedule you for delivery.

BobS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Bolt 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'm there also. Mine arrived yesterday amongst three others.

I'm curious how everyone fares. I'm seeing the term "FINAL invoice" for the first time. Still waiting to hear about the 0%/36month.

Cheers
We will see how/if this all plays out. We are just dealing with first messages on a Friday afternoon.

The message to me simply stated 4% under FINAL invoice plus tax/tags and $422 PA Doc Fee but without mention of actual price or terms. No mention of price protection or financing options. In my specific case, estimated final invoice-4% equates to original msrp - 1.5%. Left unchanged, this would put me in a similar predicament as @PaidEMS. Let's wait and see what Monday brings.

Oh, for those of you out of state, these other terms may affect you:
Retail Orders must be picked up within 14 days after a manager has emailed you, and started your file, or they will be brought in as STOCK units.

We are currently out of temporary in-transit tags for out of state customers. We receive more periodically throughout the month. We will advise as we work your deal and schedule you for delivery.
ive been working with Ashley and Steve this week. I received the same email messages however my final invoice price is the initial price quoted with exception of the increased dealer fee we all know about. So far so good!

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

ive been working with Ashley and Steve this week. I received the same email messages however my final invoice price is the initial price quoted with exception of the increased dealer fee we all know about. So far so good!
Same here! After simple request to use old DORA pricing and 0% rates, Horsham provided exactly that original deal. No issues, problems, or consternation.

Picked it up this afternoon, no surprises or issues. Back home all smiles -- with the exception of empathetic thoughts for the rest of you. Too dark for photos tonight...

Ford Maverick Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders... 1666805697228

Ford Maverick Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders... 1666888037236

Last edited:
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here! After simple request to use old DORA pricing and 0% rates, Horsham provided exactly that original deal. No issues, problems, or consternation.

Picked it up this afternoon, no surprises or issues. Back home all smiles -- with the exception of empathetic thoughts for the rest of you. Too dark for photos tonight...
Ford Maverick Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders... giphy

CONGRATS!!!

Sponsored

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well just got an email from Ford saying my delivery window of 10/21 - 10/27 is now 11/28 - 12/4. Going to get with Ford chat tomorrow to confirm because the last tracking I got from them, last Friday, had it less than 300 miles from the dealer. Was looking forward to having it for a Thanksgiving trip but that may be unlikely now.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today is the one-year anniversary of my order confirmation. Hearing some good news from those of you receiving (or relatively soon-to-receive) your long-overdue Mavs is at least giving me a little hope.

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Today is the one-year anniversary of my order confirmation. Hearing some good news from those of you receiving (or relatively soon-to-receive) your long-overdue Mavs is at least giving me a little hope.
As the one who has provided all of us hope these past many moons, let me say thank you and try to repay the debt. Meanwhile, welcome to the one year club. 🍻

They do truly exist, your's is coming; you'll be pleased with it when it gets here. By then, all of the wonky-ness with the brakes (they really are bad!) and other teething issues will have been addressed.

After all of our forum discussions about this dealer, price protections, adm, etc; I'd really like to say something bad. But I can't. The worst thing I can say about my specific purchase is I had to wait an hour and a half for paperwork to be 'printed'. I hope that yours is equally smooth.

Last edited:
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As the one who has provided all of us hope these past many moons, let me say thank you and try to repay the debt. Meanwhile, welcome to the one year club. 🍻

They do truly exist, your's is coming; you'll be pleased with it when it gets here. By then, all of the wonky-ness with the brakes (they really are bad!) and other teething issues will have been addressed.

After all of our forum discussions about this dealer, price protections, adm, etc; I'd really like to say something bad. But I can't. The worst thing I can say about my specific purchase is I had to wait an hour and a half for paperwork to be 'printed'. I hope that yours is equally smooth.
Thanks for the kind words. The recent addition of the ~6900 scheduled-and-then-rolled-over hybrids to the queue in front of me likely means I've still got a good while to wait. If they didn't have the parts to build those for MY22, they definitely don't (yet) have the parts to build mine.

Like you say, silver lining is that *if* mine eventually gets built, hopefully they'll have worked out some of the remaining first year kinks by then. In the mean time, I hope all who received theirs (or will receive them soon) can enjoy the heck out of them. It's been a long wait for everybody.

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My thanks also to @theway-yay-ting for all the info along this long, arduous journey!!!! Mine was delivered to my Courtesy Delivery dealer here in SC on the 19th and I picked it up with a Temp PA Tag on the 26th. It is really hard to believe it's sitting out there in my garage. I had no real issues with Chapman. In fact, I sent them the original DORA from way back in 2021 and they sent me a bill for that "Invoice" amount less the 4% they agreed to plus the $422 Doc Fee. I wired them the $$ and we DocuSigned paperwork since I am handling the Title, Tax and Tags here in SC.

I installed the Truxedo Sentry CT tonneau today. It was a little struggle for a while, but it's all lined up and looks good. Next to go on is the BedRug, the Stubby Jr. antenna, Tailgate assist, Splash Guards (front & back), then the tiered Console tray. Really glad that I went with, and stuck with the Hybrid.
Ford Maverick Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders... PXL_20221028_223955681
Ford Maverick Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders... PXL_20221028_224013562

Sponsored

BobS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My thanks also to @theway-yay-ting for all the info along this long, arduous journey!!!! Mine was delivered to my Courtesy Delivery dealer here in SC on the 19th and I picked it up with a Temp PA Tag on the 26th. It is really hard to believe it's sitting out there in my garage. I had no real issues with Chapman. In fact, I sent them the original DORA from way back in 2021 and they sent me a bill for that "Invoice" amount less the 4% they agreed to plus the $422 Doc Fee. I wired them the $$ and we DocuSigned paperwork since I am handling the Title, Tax and Tags here in SC.

I installed the Truxedo Sentry CT tonneau today. It was a little struggle for a while, but it's all lined up and looks good. Next to go on is the BedRug, the Stubby Jr. antenna, Tailgate assist, Splash Guards (front & back), then the tiered Console tray. Really glad that I went with, and stuck with the Hybrid.
PXL_20221028_223955681.jpg
PXL_20221028_224013562.jpg

I’ll be picking mine up at Chapman on Tuesday, same experience as yours. Pricing exactly as promised. How do you like your Truxedo CT? What type of material is the outer cover?
Thanks!

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ll be picking mine up at Chapman on Tuesday, same experience as yours. Pricing exactly as promised. How do you like your Truxedo CT? What type of material is the outer cover?
Thanks!
To quote the Truxedo web site, it's...
  • Premium Matte Black Woven Fabric - This high-end material delivers a remarkable and stylish matte black finish that has dirt resistant characteristics to help it stay clean for longer.
So, your guess is as good as mine... 😎 It does have a fabric feel to it though (as opposed to Pleather or poly).

BobS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To quote the Truxedo web site, it's...
  • Premium Matte Black Woven Fabric - This high-end material delivers a remarkable and stylish matte black finish that has dirt resistant characteristics to help it stay clean for longer.
So, your guess is as good as mine... 😎 It does have a fabric feel to it though (as opposed to Pleather or poly).
Thanks I should have just bounced over to the website! Oh well, silly questions!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Congrats, wow, JULY... talk about a long wait! Enjoy your new baby!

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is why I am surprised when people who have placed MY23 orders already are posting that they're dropping things off their build. Things they obviously want. Production won't even begin for more than a month and they're already dropping items.

Proof is all over this board that it often gets you nowhere.
got mine built and delivered after dropping cp360.
Sponsored