First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why do the $50 Splash Guard pairs have the exact same part number yet are individually line listed as:

Front: NZ6Z-16A550-AA

Rear: NZ6Z-16A550-AA
NZ6Z-16A550-BB is most likely (but don't quote me - Ford may do something wild or be using the same ones front and rear) the correct part number (most others - AA is front, BB is rear, rest is the same). Probably just a documentation error. This is why I wait a bit. Had a similar issue with a Bronco accessory when I ordered some stuff in June where part numbers were incorrect.
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

$99 for tailgate letters? 😂

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The rolling and folding hard tonneau covers show being built by Rev. Here is the catch Rev is the name BAK Aaccesories brands their product for auto manufacturers. You can buy these for less through BAKIndustries.com To make this more inviting, Ford factory three year warranty, buy through BAK and you get a five year warranty for around $200 less and free shipping to the lower 48.

Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are the available accessories that can be ordered now and have them ready for your Maverick upon delivery.

Admin edit - Definitions:

GFA = Genuine Ford Accessory
FLA = Ford Licensed Accessory
FPP = Ford Performance Part
DIO = Dealer Install Option

2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 1.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 2.jpg

2022 Ford Maverick Dealer Accessories Page 3.jpg
Thanks Tim for this information - I appreciate your willingness to keep us all informed.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks Tim!!!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based upon this pricing sheet it appears that the B&P soft folding tonneau cover is a trifold (as opposed to a soft rolling version). I'd be good with that if that's the case.

Sponsored

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Excited to see what the Yakima roof rack looks like. I had a topper/cap on my F-150 with a rack, and used it way more than I thought I would have. I think it will be a necessity on the Mav.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based upon this pricing sheet it appears that the B&P soft folding tonneau cover is a trifold (as opposed to a soft rolling version). I'd be good with that if that's the case.
It looks like I made an error on the tonneau when I ordered my Maverick. I thought “soft folding “ was a roll up, but now I see a separate part listing for a roll up; which means I’ll have to get used to the different style. Can’t change my order, it’s at priority 2.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like I made an error on the tonneau when I ordered my Maverick. I thought “soft folding “ was a roll up, but now I see a separate part listing for a roll up; which means I’ll have to get used to the different style. Can’t change my order, it’s at priority 2.
You may like the soft folding (or not) but I prefer that style over the roll up.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm actually glad it's the trifold on the First Edition, but then again I have an unscheduled hybrid order so I won't have to worry about using it anytime soon. 🤣
Sponsored